The Hiddink Thread

MefiX19

Hey whats the story about TOPTB guy?

:lol: today's like a throwback.

Long story short: Antagonist of TC, you could say 'controversial'. Actually could argue his points well initially but took it slightly too far when it came to disagreeing. That's really all anyone needs to know. Argue well, but don't get personal.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Long story short: Antagonist of TC, you could say 'controversial'. Actually could argue his points well initially but took it slightly too far when it came to disagreeing. That's really all anyone needs to know. Argue well, but don't get personal.

Also key, I think, is don't go all mental and start threatening people through PMs! :lol:

Was he a sort of anti-Lionsden then?

we should not have allowed him to have that lunch with jose.

He was never going to change much in this period with a few days training then the festive schedule.

After the Scunthorpe game will be when we know what (if any) changes Guus will make.

Im just gonna put it that I find quite hilarious and sad that some members hate other chelsea forum and publicly blast it...I mean yeah there is a bit of rivalry, and thats all right, but all in all if someone on that forum or this says that other forum is shit or that members are idiots etc, its basicaly craping on all chelsea fans and community.

We all support Chelsea in the end, would be nice if people appreciated the work of creators of all these forums, as they give good chance for chelsea fans around the world to get more news, more friends and can discuss about their favourite club. And for those who run these forums, instead of crapping on other forum (not saying they do but still), should look at other forum as opportunity to improve our own.

Meanwhile, if you want to laugh, take a look at arsenal, united, city one etc ;)

peace.

He was never going to change much in this period with a few days training then the festive schedule.

After the Scunthorpe game will be when we know what (if any) changes Guus will make.

and iva gets fucked again by martial. 17th minute and atleast 3 occasions. well, if gus cant make that change or did not know one of the easily worst things in our team this season, then i guess, he should not be managing.

Fuck sake, you were right about everything. I fucking hate this team.

I was very aware of our problems and I was optimistic in the beginning of our failure. Too much time has passed though and the optimism has slowly faded away after I kept seeing the same players over and over again.

Can somebody explain why we fired Jose just to bring in another coach who plays the same turds who got us in this mess?

Because he doesn't know the team well at the minute and is probably listening to the coaching staff for now, he got hired out of the blue and had 2/3 days of training before a hectic Christmas period.

After Palace, Guus will have a lot of preparation time between games, if nothing's changed then we can crtitise, but not much that can be done right now.

Can somebody explain why we fired Jose just to bring in another coach who plays the same turds who got us in this mess?

To be fair, Hiddink only has a week to work with the players and has 2 games in 3 days. Can't expect him to work miracles and certainly not when this squad has so many flaws and has been badly managed/damaged by Mourinho.

there are videos, there are analysts.

you dont need to be a rocket scientist to know that iva will get his ass raped by martial.

sorry, but this is not an excuse.

you must be living under a rock to know how pathetic iva, oscar, cesc and costa have been this season.