Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't forget we have a game in less than 48 hours at Old Trafford. We need some fresh bodies for that game.

Calm down. Our problem this season was NOT team selection. Certainly not our only nor biggest problem. So saying that this will yield the same results/performances is simplistic and quite silly, tbh...

This. Cut uncle Guus some slack.

Calm down. Our problem this season was NOT team selection. Certainly not our only nor biggest problem. So saying that this will yield the same results/performances is simplistic and quite silly, tbh...

based on everything I read here during Mourinho's tenure, yeah, I would think it was.... people complained exhaustively about every single option Jose made.

But I agree the problems ran deeper than that - but definitely about that too. Too funny to disminish now something that been heavily used as one of the reasons. I know you probably didn't think so right then, but most people here thought so, especially regarding Cesc, Iva, Costa and Oscar

in different note, I'm at my mom's and here her cable provider didn't renew their contract with Fox, I have no broadcast, any links?

Okay, this is the best HD stream I've found of the match: http://www.streamsarena.eu/lsh/streamhd.html

Also, what's up with the lack of people here?

Great stream!! I'm gunna bookmark this page for future matches!!

By the way our defence looks shaky yet again!!

Typical Chelsea of this season. Bright start and then we hit a wall and can't string together two passes. Same laborious and ponderous attack.

Getting outplayed at home on Boxing Day by a promoted team.