Chelsea v Watford

Jase

I would better give RLC a proper chance. Last time he played against Villa and that was it. Cesc was benched only for a few games, but with his performances he deserves to play in U21 instead of RLC

As Zolayes says. "give Remy a start ,, and give Cesc 60 mins and RLC 30"

PS Sorry for the cock-up in my last post :blush:

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What a match! Who will mark Troy Deeney? Stick the young man (RLC) on him? Ramires? Ramires MIGHT be the right guy keep Troy restrained.

should be interesting.

Personally, I don't care if we're not getting Guardiola. Our owner needs to be more bold than just feeding off the scraps of Iberian and Italian royalty. Strike gold with a clever younger manager.

What a match! Who will mark Troy Deeney? Stick the young man (RLC) on him? Ramires? Ramires MIGHT be the right guy keep Troy restrained.

should be interesting.

Personally, I don't care if we're not getting Guardiola. Our owner needs to be more bold than just feeding off the scraps of Iberian and Italian royalty. Strike gold with a clever younger manager.

On corners/ FKs beyond the 18 yard box I'd imagine JT and Zouma would mark their two strikers. In open play it will probably be Oscar and Ramires/RLC.

why do i see "BANNED" on zolayes? what happened?

Name: zolayes

Reason: Aggressive/provocative behaviour

Punishment:

* Content moderated permanently

* Ability to create content removed permanently.

* Suspended permanently

Also move to Banned

Watford have strong striker duo in Deeney and Ighalo. This is their main threat, if we can stop those two, we will win the game. I'd start with Zouma and Terry in central back partnership, Zouma has enough pace and physical attributes to stop quick strikers while Terry has more tactical awareness and better positioning. Also Matic and Ramires in midfield are must. Ramires will track back and Matic is a wall.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Pedro

Costa

I was talking to some Dutch people of Hiddink and they all told me that he will only ever play players in their natural positions - ie, no Iva at RB, no Oscar at LW. So I'm hoping for a team like the one above.

And yes, I'm on the Kenedy for LB bandwagon for this season at least, when Ake returns maybe it will be a different story, but he might be better served playing next to Matic instead in a 'David Luiz' style role.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Pedro

Costa

I was talking to some Dutch people of Hiddink and they all told me that he will only ever play players in their natural positions - ie, no Iva at RB, no Oscar at LW. So I'm hoping for a team like the one above.

And yes, I'm on the Kenedy for LB bandwagon for this season at least, when Ake returns maybe it will be a different story, but he might be better served playing next to Matic instead in a 'David Luiz' style role.

Why then Kenedy on LB?