Chelsea v Watford

Jase

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is surely going to be a far, far tougher rest than Sunderland last week. Watford have been playing well and confidence within their ranks must be overflowing. They won't come to defend, those days are long gone. They know we are fragile and can smell blood.

If we do win, it'll be close, but a win is a must.

Winning the league cant mask the fact that this has been the worst year of chelsea in a while. Dont recall the last time I actually enjoyed my team play. So boring and negative. If I recall mourinho started parking the bus after the new years defeat to spurs. So parking the bus till this season when we were utter shit. Just hoping and praying that 2016 is better. Can neva forgive mourinho for getting rid off our creative players I.e mata luiz,lukaku, de bruyne, salah,schurrle. And turning oscar and hazard to defensive robots. Hope hiddink takes the shackles off and bring us back to beautiful foothball. Also I can understsnd why emenalo hates mourinho. I wud too if I scouted the aforementioned players and some negative coach sold them bciz he is defensive

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Pedro

Costa

I was talking to some Dutch people of Hiddink and they all told me that he will only ever play players in their natural positions - ie, no Iva at RB, no Oscar at LW. So I'm hoping for a team like the one above.

And yes, I'm on the Kenedy for LB bandwagon for this season at least, when Ake returns maybe it will be a different story, but he might be better served playing next to Matic instead in a 'David Luiz' style role.

. Hmm, I think the last time he was here he deployed Iva at RB against Liverpool in the CL? That was the time when Ivanovic showed potential to become a first team member

Watford have two on form players in attack and that's it. If we attack like we are capable of, watford will be a lot more tentative about going on any kind of offensive against us. When we are on form, our offensive might is as good as any and it will cause any team massive problems, let alone watford.

. Hmm, I think the last time he was here he deployed Iva at RB against Liverpool in the CL? That was the time when Ivanovic showed potential to become a first team member

Also at RB against Barca.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Pedro

Costa

I was talking to some Dutch people of Hiddink and they all told me that he will only ever play players in their natural positions - ie, no Iva at RB, no Oscar at LW. So I'm hoping for a team like the one above.

And yes, I'm on the Kenedy for LB bandwagon for this season at least, when Ake returns maybe it will be a different story, but he might be better served playing next to Matic instead in a 'David Luiz' style role.

That akward moment when you realise Hiddink was the one who moved Ivanovic to RB, giving life to a Chelsea career that was nonexistent before his arrival.

Courtois

Azpi Zouma JT Kenedy

Cesc Matic

Willian Oscar Pedro

Costa

If he only played people in their natural positions why would he start Kenedy at LB?!?

Also, Pedro is more often than not RW and Willian was LW at Shakhtar and would have been here too if Hazard's form hadn't been so good when he first joined. That's probably their natural positions.