Chelsea v Porto

Jase

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is pretty obvious we will lose due to bad luck, bad officiating, bad players, bad xosta.... but def not mourinhos fault. I am sorry but he is not special anymore. Not when he keeps faith in a xlearly declining fabregas we shd go back to 433 .

Courtois

Bane zouma terry. Azpi

Mikel

Ramires. Matic

Willian. Costa. Hazard.

No point playing a 4231 when all our cams suck. That is oscar and fabregfsas..

Being in europe next year could be a disaster, we need to finish around mid table, shift out some of the over paid dross and go about rebuilding with a young hungry passionate side with a homegrown spine

Who are the overpaid dross? Names please

Who are the overpaid dross? Names please

What the hell is your problem? what made you the big boss all of a sudden? you registered a few days ago, did you even introduce yourself to the community? All you did until now is stir things up and boss everyone around, what gives you the right to bash every post you don't agree with? learn to have manners and respect other members who have been here much longer than you, and also learn to respect other opinions different than yours without insults, even if you don't agree, you don't need to be agressive and act like a karnt, then maybe some members will take you more seriously. You are a bully and a troll, that's what you are and i for one am sick and tired of this negative environmment, this is not what i registered for. Oh and i am a Mourinho supporter, deal with it!!!

Loftus Cheek, Fagregas can fuck right off.

Another person with not much knowledge about football or Chelsea would think you are telling RLC and Fabregas both to fuck off. Use of the full stop is vital :D