Chelsea v Porto

Jase

Ivanovic got steam-rolled in Portugal in the lasr tie, not that it's anything new.

No doubt he'll start tonight though, because we need a Leader. Cannot go into a match like this without our Captain and Vice-Captain.

And I know damn well that's Mourinho's mindset as well.

Ivan= Captain. Leader. Legend.

More like, Crap. Liability. & Lackluster

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic got steam-rolled in Portugal in the lasr tie, not that it's anything new.

No doubt he'll start tonight though, because we need a Leader. Cannot go into a match like this without our Captain and Vice-Captain.

And I know damn well that's Mourinho's mindset as well.

Ivan= Captain. Leader. Legend.

More like, Crap. Liability. & Lackluster

Thats the spirit

oh has it changed since last time?Spurs missed out cause of us before

Yes mate...changed at the same time as EL winner rules.

Not sure what happens if EL and CL winner both come from same league but outside top 4...think 4th loses out ...now, that would be bad luck.

If anyone can clarify please

Yes mate...changed at the same time as EL winner rules.

Not sure what happens if EL and CL winner both come from same league but outside top 4...think 4th loses out ...now, that would be bad luck.

If anyone can clarify please

Yep, 4th loses out, only 5 team can play in CL.

4-1 Chels tonight, after going behind to an early goal, the team suddenly roars then comes strong, very strong and wipes the floor with them. Then to Leicester on Monday night, pride and confidence back, we bring the foxes and that pathetic fucking baby squad back to earth when we horse them 5-0. As Citeh and the Arse continue to falter in the league and Man Ure still pony, Chelsea storm back and have the league in the bag by easter. Because, lets face it, the way its going this season, both Victimpool and....erm..... you know, that lot from top of Seven Sisters Road, and we can't have that can we?

All the shit that's been going on let's just forget it for 90 minutes and give it a real go today! Chelsea thrive under pressure, always have as far as I can remember. It brings the best out of us, I hope it does so too today. It's never boring supporting Chelsea.

COME OOOOOOOON :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

The optimist in me says, judging from the last tie, it will definitely be a close one. We were a couple of missed chances away from coming away with a win. No reason to think we can't win this.

Now, the pessimist in me says Jose knows we just need a draw, and will play for that. We won't attack and Porto will get a scrappy goal to win the match.

Team to face Porto: Courtois; Ivanovic, Zouma, Terry ©, Azpilicueta; Ramires, Matic; Willian, Oscar, Hazard; Diego Costa. #CFC

Good call playing Ramires instead of Fabregas. Not sure how Oscar keeps starting though.

Would've had Pedro in place of Oscar. Otherwise good.

Normally when Ivanovic absolutely needs a good performance he delivers so I don't mind him starting. Baba would've been shitting himself in such a nervy game.