Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

In fairness Jose is a big part of this thread as he picked the team and the tactics for the game, which makes him an integral part of the match. It is hard to blame the whole team and not the manager. But that's beside the point. I just don't think that calling anyone a "bufoon" is right. By all means disagree with each other, but you don't need to do the name calling. That's just wrong.

After all, we are all Chelsea fans on here, and only want what's best for the club.

So why wasnt the response in relation to my post ( my experience from todays game) about that.

The guy ( apologies if its a doris) always derails threads with out of context comments when a poster tries to be positive

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The rule is 2 opposition players between your player and the oppositions goal line. People get confused when there's one defender as they're used to seeing the GK in the goal but as Courtois had come out and it was only 1 player (Cahill) between him and our goalline he was offside.

Yeap...

15plt1u.png

So why wasnt the response in relation to my post ( my experience from todays game) about that.

The guy ( apologies if its a doris) always derails threads with out of context comments when a poster tries to be positive

I guess it was because he watched the game and totally blames Mourinho (as I do).......Why dont you ask him that instead of insulting him.

It was clear as possible that we will play shit today. Just think, when we scored goal from open game? Hmmm i dont know ;/

And after saw chosen team i was 100% sure that we will lose. Iva instead Azpi, Fabs&Matic in midfield, no RLC , no striker when we had Remy. And Jose made subs when we lost goal. Amazing. This season is lost definitely.

Wow, that was bad. Still as many points gained as there are games played (15), AND IT'S ALREADY DECEMBER!

Heads have to start rolling, responsibility has to be taken and that includes the likes of Fabregas, Oscar, Ivanovic, Matic, Costa and Mourinho mainly.

This match was a perfect example of why Mourinho HAS to start coaching his teams how to attack properly. It's ridiculous that all three of our AMs can play as well as they did for stretches of this game, and yet the team has nothing much to show for it (few genuine chances created, no goals scored). How many times this game did Pedro and Willian beat their man or play clever passes in the attacking third, only to see their good work wasted as the move broke down on the edge of the box due to a lack of player movement? It's been happening for a year now with no sign of things changing, and it's almost all on the manager.