Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

The problem is jose. It has and always will. We are not a proactive team with a game plan, we are a reactive team that plays counter attack but cant even play it well. Fabregas is probably jose ds because I dont get how he plays every week. We played no striker against freakin bournemouth. I bet even traore can play striker better than hazard just an absolute disgrace of a team

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mou doesn't know how to attack... There is no excuse for not being able to score a goal against the likes of the team we played.

You have Costa, Hazard, Fabregas and Willian... These are players that were lauded by other teams and their fans, and he can't provide a system where any of their talents can be used.

It is blatantly obvious it isn't our attacking player that are the problem, but the coach. The defense could do with some beefing up in terms of new players, but we need a coach who knows how to set up an offence.

Yeap...

15plt1u.png

I'm not directing this at you, just quoting because of the image.

Anyway, I don't like this. He's offside, sure. There is, however, a bollock hair in it. These are exactly the sort of calls I wish officials would let go. The benefit of the doubt should go to the forward and I have no complaints with this not being given as offside as it's the finest if margins.

It's simply a joke that this is what it has come to for us, analysing the likes of this decision and saying that's what done us. This call wouldn't be an issue if our squad could take their chances and not overplay everything. Bored of being passed to sleep.

Think the handball was a much bigger call. But we don't get those anymore so I'm used to that.

Mou doesn't know how to attack... There is no excuse for not being able to score a goal against the likes of the team we played.

You have Costa, Hazard, Fabregas and Willian... These are players that were lauded by other teams and their fans, and he can't provide a system where any of their talents can be used.

It is blatantly obvious it isn't our attacking player that are the problem, but the coach. The defense could do with some beefing up in terms of new players, but we need a coach who knows how to set up an offence.

This is why I miss the likes of Ancelotti, Hiddink. They always found a way of scoring goals

With Mourinho, he's never been a naturally attacking coach.

Honestly, can we just end the season now? Really not sure how much more I can take. It really takes some doing to produce an even worse campaign than say 2010/11 or 2011/12. Just when things have started to look bright again, we go back to being shit. Like utterly shit. We have hit the lowest of lows, the lowest low in years. Fucking unbelievable!

Sick and tired of Jose making baffling decisions week in week out. Sick and tired of players like Oscar, Fabregas, Costa just ghosting around on the pitch every game, like they couldn't even be arsed to play for the club, play for the shirt they're wearing, play for the fans watching the game. Sick and tired of all the fucking debacle we have suffered this season. Don't think I have ever felt this hopeless with the club. It's a fucking joke how embarrassing we have become in just 6 months. SIX months!

This is pathetic!

We knew we're a laughing stock for some time and now we managed to bypass that!

The team reeks of lack of BALLS and confidence in every dept.. every opponent comes to SB knows we are shit at the defense and as a whole.

They get only 1 fucking corner and you could feel we are trembling inside knowing we lack Balls! they knew that when they cross the ball put alil bit of pressure and thats it we broke! game over.

This shitty tactics of ours circling the ball around their 18 yard for 90 mins with no real threat only show how clueless we are.

Anyone else wants to see us relegated just for the laughs? :D

Just for laughs? Wow.

Anyway on topic, I thought we played well, especially the first half, second half our creativity died, ideas ran out. You could sense blood but we just couldn't get it in, had tons of chances - easy chances, credits to Boruc and Bournemouth. I do think, however, we should have been awarded a penalty, leaving an arm trailing like that in a penalty box can not be accidental by any means, it was penalty any day of the week. We will keep seeing refereeing mistakes and talking points till we enter the 21st century and introduce video refereeing like it's done in hockey, which is a lot more technical and fast paced sport than football, I see no reason not to.

Sacking Mourinho would solve absolutely nothing. Getting few new faces in in January will make all the difference, and we have to re-evaluate our objectives. Top4 is not the objective, and shouldn't be. We need a interim season with just the league to re-build and find the stability both physically and mentally. Long term, making top4 will damage us.

As much as people like to slate Ivanovic, he wasn't bad yesterday, we fell short because of combination between awful finishing and great keeping. Hazard, while being amazing movement wise in the first half, has to be the weakest finisher amongst players of his calibre. Costa needs anger management, I wouldn't have been surprised if ref sent him off (I would have sent him off) after his reaction to first yellow, he has to go, simple-as. In my eyes it all comes down to the fact that we lack leaders, and Mourinho's philosophy is so much connected to having leaders within dressing room, we have none.

Just for laughs? Wow.

Anyway on topic, I thought we played well, especially the first half, second half our creativity died, ideas ran out. You could sense blood but we just couldn't get it in, had tons of chances - easy chances, credits to Boruc and Bournemouth. I do think, however, we should have been awarded a penalty, leaving an arm trailing like that in a penalty box can not be accidental by any means, it was penalty any day of the week. We will keep seeing refereeing mistakes and talking points till we enter the 21st century and introduce video refereeing like it's done in hockey, which is a lot more technical and fast paced sport than football, I see no reason not to.

Sacking Mourinho would solve absolutely nothing. Getting few new faces in in January will make all the difference, and we have to re-evaluate our objectives. Top4 is not the objective, and shouldn't be. We need a interim season with just the league to re-build and find the stability both physically and mentally. Long term, making top4 will damage us.

As much as people like to slate Ivanovic, he wasn't bad yesterday, we fell short because of combination between awful finishing and great keeping. Hazard, while being amazing movement wise in the first half, has to be the weakest finisher amongst players of his calibre. Costa needs anger management, I wouldn't have been surprised if ref sent him off (I would have sent him off) after his reaction to first yellow, he has to go, simple-as. In my eyes it all comes down to the fact that we lack leaders, and Mourinho's philosophy is so much connected to having leaders within dressing room, we have none.

Fully agree with that. Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba no more. Also where are the two per position ? Barely cover one atm. If Fabregas or Oscar arent up for it, it means we are playing with 9 or 10 sometimes. Willian had to cover so many times yesterday for Fabregas inadequacies.

On the positive, -possibly :D alot of the meeja have us getting Griezeman in January.

Fully agree with that. Cech, Terry, Lampard, Drogba no more. Also where are the two per position ? Barely cover one atm. If Fabregas or Oscar arent up for it, it means we are playing with 9 or 10 sometimes. Willian had to cover so many times yesterday for Fabregas inadequacies.

On the positive, -possibly :D alot of the meeja have us getting Griezeman in January.

Won't be surprised if Griezman gonna turn into Salah or Cuadrado, because with Mourinho in charge he gonna be a defender 70% of his game time.

Won't be surprised if Griezman gonna turn into Salah or Cuadrado, because with Mourinho in charge he gonna be a defender 70% of his game time.

Some can do it, adapt, Drogba, Hazard now. We do need a poacher though, same as we had in Costa for 2014-15.

In all my 20 years of watching football I've never seen a side move from champions last season where they were number 1 the entire campaign to slightly above relegation. It's a mystery that I can't fathom

Leeds in 92 was very similar to what we have now, before your time obviously, but they beat Man Ure to the title under Wilkinson and with the likes of McAllister, Strachan, Cantona, Batty, Speed, Chapman and the likes, but then completely collapsed the following year. Ended up finishing 17th.