Chelsea 0-1 Bournemouth

Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

And the Irish term is "Bollixed "

Meriam Webster on Bollix: : to make mistakes in doing (something) : to upset or ruin (something)

Panagoulias Alketas (late): The manager who failed Olympiakos Piraeus in 1986 and also the Greek national team in 1994-USA (0-10 aggregate score). Lost position.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from the match.

Thought we actually played ok and deserved a win.

Should have had a pen...so clear cut.

Team selection in both halves gave us chances but fair play to Bournemourh for hanging on and taking their chance late on.

Couldnt see as properly as I was in MH but did Courtois fumble or flap at the ball leading to their goal?

Oh well.....just have to keep supporting. Hope for better luck v Porto on Wednesday. Big party in West Brompton before the match...we gonna rock SB and blow Porto away

Just back from the match.

Thought we actually played ok and deserved a win.

Should have had a pen...so clear cut.

Team selection in both halves gave us chances but fair play to Bournemourh for hanging on and taking their chance late on.

Couldnt see as properly as I was in MH but did Courtois fumble or flap at the ball leading to their goal?

Oh well.....just have to keep supporting. Hope for better luck v Porto on Wednesday. Big party in West Brompton before the match...we gonna rock SB and blow Porto away

Thanks Jose that was a great Presser .. but SOOO predictable

This is just hilarious now.

We may as well play the U-21 team, let them get some experience

Well he was supposed to play RLC a month ago.

There's no hope with Mourinho.

The fools don't want to see it, we are wasting our time with him.

Im soo confused to why Alan Pardew and Jamie ate discussing if their goal is offside. They are circling players left and right and center and are completely missing Gary Cahill. Cahill is playing them onside for fuck sake. How fucking obviosu is it! Wow

The rule is 2 opposition players between your player and the oppositions goal line. People get confused when there's one defender as they're used to seeing the GK in the goal but as Courtois had come out and it was only 1 player (Cahill) between him and our goalline he was offside.

Nothing to say. Can't defend the indefensible. Their goal was lucky as fuck but the fact that we didn't score at home to fucking Bournemouth is beyond pathetic.

That was the most demoralising thing i've ever seen. Absolute shite.

Fucking wankers, the lot of them. Wish they'd give as much for the shirt and the badge as half the fans paying to watch the cunts do. But then if they did they wouldn't lose to fucking relegation fodder at home....

Not really...if the poster wants to talk about Jose...there is a thread for it. I was talking about my experience from the match and looking forward to next match on Wednesday

In fairness Jose is a big part of this thread as he picked the team and the tactics for the game, which makes him an integral part of the match. It is hard to blame the whole team and not the manager. But that's beside the point. I just don't think that calling anyone a "bufoon" is right. By all means disagree with each other, but you don't need to do the name calling. That's just wrong.

After all, we are all Chelsea fans on here, and only want what's best for the club.

In fairness Jose is a big part of this thread as he picked the team and the tactics for the game, which makes him an integral part of the match. It is hard to blame the whole team and not the manager. But that's beside the point. I just don't think that calling anyone a "bufoon" is right. By all means disagree with each other, but you don't need to do the name calling. That's just wrong.

After all, we are all Chelsea fans on here, and only want what's best for the club.

I have the :wank2: on ignore now or Id get banned