Jase

Man of the Match  

68 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AND that will solve our problems ,, oh you think things are getting better IN JOSE WE TRUST ..

Puttin words in my mouth. Courtois was brilliant today despite the team playing shit, if he did that in other colours your be on his thread making post after post.

We're off to the championship guys that's it... we can't beat bournemouth, Cahill who was given a 4 year contract can't defend that corner says a lot... now I'm going to sulk in a corner :L

Get another corner.....I'm in that one :clown:

Im soo confused to why Alan Pardew and Jamie ate discussing if their goal is offside. They are circling players left and right and center and are completely missing Gary Cahill. Cahill is playing them onside for fuck sake. How fucking obviosu is it! Wow

Puttin words in my mouth. Courtois was brilliant today despite the team playing shit, if he did that in other colours your be on his thread making post after post.

ok what did YOU think of the game today ?? in your OWN words of course

I don't see why people are shocked. This is the same status quo he said he would change when we were losing every week.

Ivanovic back

Fabregas out there.

No youth.

Nothing has changed. He got a win and some draws under his belt, and he reverted right back to the same shit.

He can't fix it. He needs to go.

cant decide the MOTM. such brilliant performances overall.

ivanovic - WOW!!! just brilliant. i mean bournemouth actually fucking gave him half a pitch to run to and yet he could not do shit. WOW.. but we should keep starting him because he is tall.

cesc - fabregas is magic, he wears a magic hat. well.. LOL. said it at that point, and will say it again, one of the worst transfers in our history. WORST.

oscar - what can i say about this guy. his talent amazes me everytime. wow, what a player.

voting just one of them as the MOTM would be a slap on the face of the other 2.

Baffles me how players like under JM walk back in this time when the players replacing them have been fine. Ivanovic and Tibo being the case in points. Now TC had a good game but it's this outlook of 'They have to play"

No they have to earn the right to play, that's the problem.