Chelsea v Norwich

Jase

Every league game apparently. Ridiculous.

Gonna be a lot of searches and sniffer dogs, get there early anyone going

extra searches make sense because they do literally glance and that's it

The anthem however. Tuesday it had a emotional impact especially given we were playing France and all.

Don't understand why being done again though.people aren't suddenly gana forget what happened and seems a bit out of place.guess supports French players in a way but still.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

extra searches make sense because they do literally glance and that's it

The anthem however. Tuesday it had a emotional impact especially given we were playing France and all.

Don't understand why being done again though.people aren't suddenly gana forget what happened and seems a bit out of place.guess supports French players in a way but still.

I shall sing it for Claude Makalele.

Mate of mine reckons Chelsea are a ripe target. Russian , Jewish owner, London club.

Then again he smokes a lot of skunk

Isis never targets Jewish people and never says anything about them.. I don't know why ?

There have been numerous attacks on Jews. One stabbed in Marseille just yesterday by ISIS supporters. ISIS also have a manifesto for a second holocaust.

There have been numerous attacks on Jews. One stabbed in Marseille just yesterday by ISIS supporters. ISIS also have a manifesto for a second holocaust.

Isis and a manifesto - next they'll have a consultation on the HS2 and maybe some input on the NHS...

To be fair they couldn't fuck it up as much as our Govt :)

Want to see Fabregas back in the double pivot with Matic. I hope the attacking trio is the same as the ones who lined up against Stoke. Hazard, Willian and Pedro and I am happy to give Costa another chance to start up front. Perfect game for him to get back on the scoresheet and give him that new sense of confidence. He has not been good but he is our no.1 striker in the end of the day, so that is why I am prepared to give him more chances. I think Remy deserves to get more games but in this case, if he does start he will not be a long term starter so I would rather Costa starts and I think Mourinho will persist with him too.

Deja vu 1986-7 season :D

That season I had a tenner bet that we'd finish higher then Man United with my ganger. It was touch and go till the end of the season they finished 11th us 14th. The smug look when he took that tenner F.B. still hurts today mate.