Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to see us losing again...Can´t believe I wrote again in that sentence, but oh well.

Unlucky for Pedro, Costa was useless most of the time, Remy was too honest (Which I admire, don´t get me wrong) and Ramires being Ramires are some of the things that stood out IMO. We are the laughing stock of the world right now. I now truly believe that with Mou at the helm, this shithole we´re in will only get deeper. Hope to see us turn this around, with or without him.

KTBFFH

We were toothless a lot of the time in the final 3rd but no way did we deserve to lose that. The overall performance was a lot better than recent league games.

I just don't see if a change is the right call at the moment. It will be a miracle to make the top 4 as it is, and will still be a miracle with any other manager coming in. Honestly think we should just write off this season, and if there isn't a major improvement by the end of it, then make the decision when there will likely be a lot more options available.

Jose has to explain again why he sold mata. We lack a creator. Cesc has faded, oscar is jaded and hazrd is half dead. Just said that because it rhymes. Honestly jose shd put the club above himsself and just resign

NO I don't support Jose ,, He is the reason why we are in this SHIT

But the players are shit . You can't blame jose for their sub par performance. I think he is partially responsible, but I still blame the players

But the players are shit . You can't blame jose for their sub par performance. I think he is partially responsible, but I still blame the players

partially ,, what % then ... He takes the credit for ANY success . I blame him al least 80%

Jose job is to get the best out of the players and get them working. He isn't so it's time

This defeat is really hard to take. I thought we played well enough and dominated possession. Hazard looked our most dangerous player and looked hungry.

Ahh and Costa is useless.

We play shit we lose

We play well we lose

^Chelsea 2015/16 season review