Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Already thought points were going to be dropped. But I was thinking a draw...

I don't know what to say anymore. I've said plenty.

Bunch of losers.

Fuck you. Did you even watch the game?

Can we just play Arsenal or Aston Villa every week?

Really have no idea how we lost this game. Granted, we weren't great but were decent enough to earn at least a draw.

Maybe just Villa.Arsenal had 10/9 men...

Its just crazy.Winning one a month....only got Norwich and Spurs this month as well!!!

How can costa fucking laugh like that while coming off. Jt, Azpi, Eden looked completely shot and destroyed. Our striker is having a laugh with oponnent?? [emoji35]

I absolutly hate that guy ,its a cunt of the highest order and on top of that he adds nothing at all to our game

I'm just so sad ?

It's just wrong

I think Mou might be gone after this. Yes I have called for his head - but I will still be sad to see him go

We do need something to change things - we need a catalyst - otherwise this shit will just continue week after week

We are 3 points from Relegation

Cannot score in open play

If we were any other team we'd be nailed on relegation candidates!!!

Please people consider that!

3 points from relegation!!!!

Arghhhh

Disgusting ref, shit luck (Pedro hit the post) and stupid Remy.

I feel sad, not even angry or furious, just completely hopelessly blankly sitting here typing this post. I hope waking up and these were just dreams.

Sad, with confidence low, we did need that little bit of luck, and after Pedro's shot hitting the post, the writing was on the wall.

Still happy how the lads kept going till the end.

The biggest plus for me was seeing Hazard playing with such great tempo and finesse today. We really need him at his best to make this team tick.