Jase

Man of the Match  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This defeat is really hard to take. I thought we played well enough and dominated possession. Hazard looked our most dangerous player and looked hungry.

Ahh and Costa is useless.

Yup - last season we would have won today

That's why I think a change is needed

Something has gone on at the club and we are not privy to it.

It's affecting us too much

Sometimes the hardest decision is the best.

Like chopping off a leg to save the patient - that's how I feel right now :(

Jose job is to get the best out of the players and get them working. He isn't so it's time

That will put us in even worse situation. Who are we going to bring in to replace Jose mid season, Gus Hiddink, Ancelotti. Will they accept ? I know everyone is upset but sacking him is not the answer, because there is no world class coach available at the moment, but who knows maybe he will get sacked. It all depends on the board and Abramovic

Same formation too easy to play against ffs , if Cfc lose 3 more games 2015 sorry but thats enough, time for change.Team like Cfc shouldnt lose this much and play so bad .yuk.Another beer night gone flat grrrr

The odd thing is we have been so bad this season that this performance can count as an improvement overall. One of those that we at least weren't outplayed for the most part but we also can't score to save ourselves, not in a million minutes. Some extra confidence on attack today would do the trick, and it would be an easy win because our midfield wasn't bad.

I am just done expecting anything this season. Not even top 10 finish for that matter. We are still in FA cup/CL.

My criticism of Chelsea matches is no longer based on comparisons with 2014-15, 2013-14.
It's a mid-table team as things stand.

Bearing this in mind, Chelsea deserved more today.

Remy's penalty should have been given - because no advantage accrued.
The clinching detail was in my opinion Diego Costa's ineffectiveness. Diego Costa received some good balls but it seems he can only use his shins for control. Slow boat to China. Hazard-Pedro-Ramirez tried some long ones but no luck and Cesc is Spanish waiter in Chancery Lane coffee shop, thereabouts.

The odd thing is we have been so bad this season that this performance can count as an improvement overall. One of those that we at least weren't outplayed for the most part but we also can't score to save ourselves, not in a million minutes. Some extra confidence on attack today would do the trick, and it would be an easy win because our midfield wasn't bad.

I am just done expecting anything this season. Not even top 10 finish for that matter. We are still in FA cup/CL.

Only cause we aint played in the FA Cup :P.Cant do as bad as last year though

Positive to take from this is we didnt lose 3-1 :D.We haven't lost 1-0 yet so far so woooo!

That will put us in even worse situation. Who are we going to bring in to replace Jose mid season, Gus Hiddink, Ancelotti. Will they accept ? I know everyone is upset but sacking him is not the answer, because there is no world class coach available at the moment, but who knows maybe he will get sacked. It all depends on the board and Abramovic

I will throw myself of a bridge if chelsea hires Rodgers