Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

My prediction is that we will take a 1-0 lead through a set-piece, then drop deep, invite pressure, concede, collapse mentally and hold on to our dear lives in the dying moments. In desperation we'll appoint Begovic as team playmaker and make him hoof the ball to Costa, who will win exactly zero headers give or take. 1-1 draw.

1-1? Fucking hell you're optimistic.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think we'll perform and win tonight.

Even if the players sense that Jose is gone, a win puts them in the knock out round of the CL. If the players are as self absorbed and as selfish as reported they'll want to play in that.

And of course Kiev aren't that great.

I cannot believe some of you guys. It is a disgrace to see so many of you wanting to bench Hazard. Against a team like Kiev who are probably parking the bus today, we need the creativity Hazard brings. I know he has been awful - at least compared to last years performances. But this is a player who brings something extraordinary if he performs well. I can't see any other Chelsea player open up that Kiev team, maybe Willian with a good performance.
When we were trailing against Liverpool we needed Hazard to open up the attack. Kenedy tried hard, but didn't really succeed. Willian intercepted the ball often, but we lost possession in the middle when Oscar, Cesc or Costa were given the ball. Hazard played as 10 in the most of his time of the pitch. Hazard can't play 10. He needs to be on the wing to get his free role, and he should be placed there today.
Teams still fear Hazard and there is a reason why. Put Azpi behind Hazard like in all the other games.

I want to see this team

__________Begovic
Zouma - Cahill - Terry - Azpi
______ Ramires - Mikel
___Willian - Cesc - Hazard
__________Costa

Maybe i am just old fashioned, but at least i trust the players who won the premier league last year to do the job against Kiev. These players are some of the best in the world, they just don't think they are. So lets support them and believe in them instead of blaming them all the time.
CHELSEA <3 <3 <3

I cannot believe some of you guys. It is a disgrace to see so many of you wanting to bench Hazard. Against a team like Kiev who are probably parking the bus today, we need the creativity Hazard brings. I know he has been awful - at least compared to last years performances. But this is a player who brings something extraordinary if he performs well. I can't see any other Chelsea player open up that Kiev team, maybe Willian with a good performance.

When we were trailing against Liverpool we needed Hazard to open up the attack. Kenedy tried hard, but didn't really succeed. Willian intercepted the ball often, but we lost possession in the middle when Oscar, Cesc or Costa were given the ball. Hazard played as 10 in the most of his time of the pitch. Hazard can't play 10. He needs to be on the wing to get his free role, and he should be placed there today.

Teams still fear Hazard and there is a reason why. Put Azpi behind Hazard like in all the other games.

I want to see this team

__________Begovic

Zouma - Cahill - Terry - Azpi

______ Ramires - Mikel

___Willian - Cesc - Hazard

__________Costa

Maybe i am just old fashioned, but at least i trust the players who won the premier league last year to do the job against Kiev. These players are some of the best in the world, they just don't think they are. So lets support them and believe in them instead of blaming them all the time.

CHELSEA <3 <3 <3

He has not performed well all season, what makes you think this game will be any different?

That line up is what we have had pretty much all season, what makes you think this game will be any different?

< insert Einstein quote here >

He has not performed well all season, what makes you think this game will be any different?

That line up is what we have had pretty much all season, what makes you think this game will be any different?

< insert Einstein quote here >

What makes you think that he won't perform? How can you be so certain that these bad perfomances, not only from Hazard, will continue? If we want to turn it around we have to give these guys confidence. If Mourinho and the players don't work together, i believe the players will. It's simply about the guys stepping up, and i have the patience to wait for it to happen.

Maybe it is not a lineup change we need, maybe it is simply a new view on the tactical side. Could you imagine a 4-3-3 with a Pedro - Costa - Hazard on top? That would be something. And then let's bring in Ramires - Fabregas - Cesc on the midfield with Matic as anchor. That 4 - 2 - 3- 1 has not been working well. Let's give less responsibility to Hazard and Pedro (when ready), and maybe assign Fabregas to a box-to-box role.

These players are good, they have proved themselves, but Mourinho will not change the tactics. Nonetheless i believe in the players to turn this around.

Do you want to give all the responsibilities to the youngsters and new players? Baba, Kenedy, Traore? Would you be feeling confident with those guys in your lineup?

I can't see us winning any game right now they way we're playing. We've shown nothing as an attacking threat for the whole season so far and today will not be pretty either by any means. I'm hoping Kiev play an awful game and we just about edge it 1 or 2-0. I reckon Kiev might go for it. Why wouldn't you the way we're playing right now. They should fancy their chances.

My prediction is that we will take a 1-0 lead through a set-piece, then drop deep, invite pressure, concede, collapse mentally and hold on to our dear lives in the dying moments. In desperation we'll appoint Begovic as team playmaker and make him hoof the ball to Costa, who will win exactly zero headers give or take. 1-1 draw.

Thanks Ive a bet on a Chelsea win so I will cash in my winnings after 85 minutes ,,cheers...oops read your post again will cash in at HT