Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

i would like to say, based on their attitudes in the recent games.

They look like they play without any confidence, people look into these things way too much. It's not because a team or some players are playing like shit that they want to leave/unhappy with the coach.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They look like they play without any confidence, people look into these things way too much. It's not because a team or some players are playing like shit that they want to leave/unhappy with the coach.

they are playing like they dont want to play here. hazard's reaction after gettting subbed off was of someone who could not give a shit. cesc has been playing that way since the start of the season.

and of course fans look into these things a lot. these people are earning one week what most of us would earn in our life time. the minimum we want is for the players who are wearing the chelsea shirt to give their 100%.

Do you really need confidence not to allow a free header in the box the way Fabregas did?

If he never play for us again after that I wouldnt be arsed. The fact that not one single player called him out on the pitch for that lack of care is also what gets me.

they are playing like they dont want to play here. hazard's reaction after gettting subbed off was of someone who could not give a shit. cesc has been playing that way since the start of the season.

and of course fans look into these things a lot. these people are earning one week what most of us would earn in our life time. the minimum we want is for the players who are wearing the chelsea shirt to give their 100%.

How's he supposed to look when he gets subbed? He looked like a player without any confidence imo. Cesc has always looked like that, even last season, the only difference is that he was actually performing well.

Everything that's being said on these forums is speculation, you don't know how hard the players are trying. Especially not for Hazard, the guy never looks like he gives a fuck, you might not like that but that's just the way it is. I think the biggest problem in our team is confidence (no idea how this happened since we won the league last season), I think most players do care and are trying but for some reason it isn't showing. If there were really players who are having issues with Mourinho he would've dropped them and said so.

Do you really need confidence not to allow a free header in the box the way Fabregas did?

If he never play for us again after that I wouldnt be arsed. The fact that not one single player called him out on the pitch for that lack of care is also what gets me.

Who's going to call him out on that? The only one I can think of is Terry, we have too many nice guys in our squad. We should've bought a leader this summer but we didn't.

How's he supposed to look when he gets subbed? He looked like a player without any confidence imo. Cesc has always looked like that, even last season, the only difference is that he was actually performing well.

Everything that's being said on these forums is speculation, you don't know how hard the players are trying. Especially not for Hazard, the guy never looks like he gives a fuck, you might not like that but that's just the way it is. I think the biggest problem in our team is confidence (no idea how this happened since we won the league last season), I think most players do care and are trying but for some reason it isn't showing. If there were really players who are having issues with Mourinho he would've dropped them and said so.

i am sorry, but i cant agree with that. are you telling me that effort wise, hazard and cesc have put in the same effort for these 15 odd games and the last half of the last season? especially hazard!!

when a PL player of the year is taken off at 59th minute, for a 19 year old rookie who has not started one game in PL against fellow rivals such as pool, he should look PISSED. hazard looked like he could not give a toss.

jose will drop him and play whom? pedro was injured, when he was not, he started willian and pedro on the wings.

i am sorry, but i cant agree with that. are you telling me that effort wise, hazard and cesc have put in the same effort for these 15 odd games and the last half of the last season? especially hazard!!

when a PL player of the year is taken off at 59th minute, for a 19 year old rookie who has not started one game in PL against fellow rivals such as pool, he should look PISSED. hazard looked like he could not give a toss.

jose will drop him and play whom? pedro was injured, when he was not, he started willian and pedro on the wings.

They aren't performing so no their efforts aren't good enough this season. But that doesn't mean that they don't care, I think they do care, they just don't show it. Ofcourse I'm not a mindreader so I can't say that for sure.

I really couldn't care less how players look like on the pitch, what I care about is how they perform and if they don't perform they should be dropped (hazard,iva and Fabregas should be dropped).

They aren't performing so no their efforts aren't good enough this season. But that doesn't mean that they don't care, I think they do care, they just don't show it. Ofcourse I'm not a mindreader so I can't say that for sure.

I really couldn't care less how players look like on the pitch, what I care about is how they perform and if they don't perform they should be dropped (hazard,iva and Fabregas should be dropped).

each to their own. i do care how players look on the pitch. i care that despite poor form, they still give their 100%. also i want to "feel" that the players playing care about this club as much as i do. unfortunately, nothing i have seen from cesc and hazard comes even close.

just win or lose, dont get a draw.

i mean, if we win, we most probably will end up winning the group.

if we lose, we will go to europa and try to win it to get to CL next season.

draw would mean 2nd and getting someone like barca/bayern/RM and getting embarassed.

just win or lose, dont get a draw.

i mean, if we win, we most probably will end up winning the group.

if we lose, we will go to europa and try to win it to get to CL next season.

draw would mean 2nd and getting someone like barca/bayern/RM and getting embarassed.

Jose is playing for a draw - a must not lose game :) he said in PC

Jose is playing for a draw - a must not lose game :) he said in PC

His words surprised me. You'd think it's easier to beat Kiev at home than beating Porto. Porto is levels above this current pile of nothing.

His words surprised me. You'd think it's easier to beat Kiev at home than beating Porto. Porto is levels above this current pile of nothing.

Yeah surprised me too.

But I guess after the weekend - he is trying to reduce the pressure cooker environment. Take some of the pre match heat out of the situation

Hopefully the players respond and we bag a much needed win.

My personal opinion of Mou is on hold for now - just need to get back to winning ways - I never wanted to feel like a QP haha fan :(

begovic

azpi zouma GC baba

mikel ramires

willian RLC kenedy

traore

no costa, no oscar, no hazard, no JT, no cesc, no matic. the "untouchables" should be changed to the benchables.

This minus Mikel, he is really starting to do my nut in. For me, Loftus-Cheek back with Ramires with Oscar as No10.

3-0 half time, 5-0 full time. :halo: