Chelsea v Dynamo Kiev

Jase

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah surprised me too.

But I guess after the weekend - he is trying to reduce the pressure cooker environment. Take some of the pre match heat out of the situation

Hopefully the players respond and we bag a much needed win.

My personal opinion of Mou is on hold for now - just need to get back to winning ways - I never wanted to feel like a QP haha fan :(

Yeah I hope they go for the kill. And I mean all out attack. Flying fullbacks, 4/5 men storming into the box. It's the perfect opportunity for such an approach. There's already a 99,999% chance of conceding so go for an old-fashioned shootout.

Begovic

Azpilicueta Zouma Cahill Baba

Willian Cesc RLC

Pedro Remy Kenedy

Go into half time with a 2-1 advantage. Bring on Matic/Ramires, Hazard and Costa against tired legs in the second half to add to the damage.

4-2 FT.

Never happening but I'm allowed a moment of delusion.

All the talking about standing behind the manager, giving it all in the training sessions - I am sorry but I don't care. Do your talking on the pitch in the game, that will say much, much more than in some conference.

My prediction is that we will take a 1-0 lead through a set-piece, then drop deep, invite pressure, concede, collapse mentally and hold on to our dear lives in the dying moments. In desperation we'll appoint Begovic as team playmaker and make him hoof the ball to Costa, who will win exactly zero headers give or take. 1-1 draw.

My prediction is that we will take a 1-0 lead through a set-piece, then drop deep, invite pressure, concede, collapse mentally and hold on to our dear lives in the dying moments. In desperation we'll appoint Begovic as team playmaker and make him hoof the ball to Costa, who will win exactly zero headers give or take. 1-1 draw.

LOL :)

I'm hoping for a little more today :)

when i read this, i laughed. but then i realised, its the truth. :lol: