Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

IMO Pedro Rodriguez is better to revolutionize the game throughout the match during the second half of the match.

If he is half injured I think Pedro should not start in our starting eleven in such an important game
because the pace of the game will be very high for a half injured player. It would be an unnecessary risk for Pedro and for the team (even being like a final for us).

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good lineup, but i would like to see us play a 4-3-3 with the back 4 you said, a midfield 3 of L.Cheek, Ramires and Matic and Willian and Hazard / Kennedy on the wings supporting Costa. Mou just keeps on playing that 4-2-3-1, i'm sick of it, 4-3-3 was the foundation of success for all Mourinho's title winning teams, why change it? He should give a try again, because we have the players for it. The jury is out on Hazard after last game's setback, this is the kind of game he can react, put on a show and redeem himself, he was instrumental last season in the big games and now he's faded this season, this is the perfect opportunity to show that his commitment is as big as ever and give his all for this club, specially against Liverpool. It's a perfect chance to put any doubts to bed that he's unhappy here and wants to leave, to show that he really cares for this club and honors his long term contract. We'll see how this pans out, but what i want the most is players fighting for the shirt, playing with heart and passion, giving their all, no matter what the outcome ( ex: Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien, Makelele, Carvalho, Ballack, Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole and countless others), showing what it means playing for Chelsea, unity is the key during these difficult times. Let's all hope for the best and see off this crisis. Cheers mate

or 4-4-2 :)

the headlines that the Sports
News Media have already written the headlines for this clash. that will be public, if chelsea lose to liverpool this weekend.

The Headlines that will be printed on newspapers.

KLOPP'S FIRST STATEMENT OF INTENT.

KLOPP'S FIRST GIANT KILLING IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE.

KLOPP ENDS MOURINHO'S JOB AT CHELSEA.

THE WORLD FOOTBALL PRAISES KLOPP FINAL NAIL IN THE COFFIN FOR JOSE MOURINHO'S JOB.

JOSE MOURINHO HAS BEEN KOPPED/KOPED.

JOSE MOURINHO HAS BEEN KLOPPED/KLOPED.

Enough already! I have been waiting nearly 90 days now for the Chels to begin the season and today is the day, I say!

Time to pull out all the superstitions you have mates, wearing stinky socks, just whatever that gets the Blue mojo flowing again. Play like the Chelsea we know. It starts today!

I want to see RLC, Baba and Kenedy in the lineup. Start a new. Who better to thrash then Scouse!

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

End this nightmare now Jose!!