Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Win for us please, just to shut those karnts who are writing us off and already giving 3 points to Liverpool before the game has even started, deluded bunch ( pundits, media ). Hope we come on top and kick on from there. Goodluck boys and try to make us proud, i know you can do it, i have a good feeling. KTBFFH

I fkn hate these cunts especially that skinhead Skrtel. A must win game for all concerned. Jose needs to be brave in the selections and how we approach this game. We must play positive high energy football and focus on winning the game convincingly.

Begovic
Cesar Terry Cahill Baba
Willian Matic RLC
Kennedy Remy Hazard

KTBFFH!

If Azpi and Baba don't start as our fullbacks I'm going to be extremely disappointed.

Yeah with Liverpool squad not overly big we should be bold ,play them both with Kennedy covering the left side and give Hazard a free role imho

Keeper

Azpil Zouma Terry Baba

Willian Matic Ruben Kennedy

Remy Hazard

Ffs lets end this nightmare with a win on halloween . lets give em hell lads,hope all that are lucky to be there get behind the team and give the scousers bloody hell!

To be honest, Saturday's match is perfect for Ruben Loftus-Cheek to break down the door of the first team. And maybe what we need to wake up from the nightmare is new blood in our midfield. Players with ambition to conquer the world and Ruben Loftus-Cheek is one of them.

Let me disappoint you all: it'll be a 4-2-3-1 and Cesc and Matic will be back.

Its not even funny but you are 100% right. I dont see Jose changing things all that drastically...

Begovic

Zouma Cahill

Azpi Baba (Zouma is a disaster as a right-back)

RLC Matic

ONE-CLUB MAN

Hazard

Willian Kenedy

BIG BALLS

Diego Costa

good lineup, but i would like to see us play a 4-3-3 with the back 4 you said, a midfield 3 of L.Cheek, Ramires and Matic and Willian and Hazard / Kennedy on the wings supporting Costa. Mou just keeps on playing that 4-2-3-1, i'm sick of it, 4-3-3 was the foundation of success for all Mourinho's title winning teams, why change it? He should give a try again, because we have the players for it. The jury is out on Hazard after last game's setback, this is the kind of game he can react, put on a show and redeem himself, he was instrumental last season in the big games and now he's faded this season, this is the perfect opportunity to show that his commitment is as big as ever and give his all for this club, specially against Liverpool. It's a perfect chance to put any doubts to bed that he's unhappy here and wants to leave, to show that he really cares for this club and honors his long term contract. We'll see how this pans out, but what i want the most is players fighting for the shirt, playing with heart and passion, giving their all, no matter what the outcome ( ex: Drogba, Lampard, Terry, Essien, Makelele, Carvalho, Ballack, Ferreira, Ashley Cole, Joe Cole and countless others), showing what it means playing for Chelsea, unity is the key during these difficult times. Let's all hope for the best and see off this crisis. Cheers mate

Pretty confident about this one for some odd reason. Feel we'll walk it like we did against Arsenal at home. Sit deep, counter. Play Klopp at his own game, he hasn't settled at Liverpool yet and they're confident about winning so will be complacent so this is a great time to play them.

2-0 for me.