Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jose1pa_3076945k.jpg

The atmosphere around the club at the moment and this season in general sickens me. I'm tired of all the speculation about Mourinho, tired of all the fines and suspensions, tired of the press conferences. Not a single thing about this season has been positive so far.

Today I looked at our position in the table. It truly hurts me that we might not qualify for the champions league, given the way things are going at the moment.

I've come to a decision that no matter what your stance is regarding Mourinho, there is no better time to truly get behind this club. I'm not talking about individuals; coaches, players, physios. I'm talking about the club.

Lets not allow our opinions regarding the members of this club outcast a shadow over our togetherness. It's time we all become united. I liked the fans against Stoke. Not because of the chants, but because of the united feeling among them. It's something that transmits to the players. We are Chelsea and we will be back. It's time to show where we stand as a club.

People talk about how this would be the perfect time for Liverpool and Klopp to beat Chelsea and Mourinho but they forget that it's the perfect time for a Chelsea win as well. When everything is going us and everything shaping up to be in favor of the opposition, this is truly where Chelsea excels at.

Remember what Jose said about the famous Liverpool game at Anfield in 2014? "I felt that day was a day that (Liverpool) were ready for their celebration. I used the word with my players. I said - we are going to be the clowns. They want us to be the clowns in the circus. The circus is here."

No better time to beat the scouse bastards. Come on you blues!

Lol yeah definitely not Mou's fault

Maybe you could apply for a job writing his press conferences?

What's Mourinho got to do with individual performances? He isn't out there kicking the football. You can say it's his job to motivate the players but if you're on £200,000 a week and can't motivate yourself then there's something terribly wrong with your life.

i have a pretty good hunch of the team jose will put in.

bego

iva GC JT azpi

matic cesc

willian oscar hazard

costa

irrespective of form and circumstances, all we need to do is write these 11 names time after time after time. maybe except for one here or there, you will get your line up prediction right most of the time.

Kenedy

BIG BALLS

You're a legend :D

I want to see Pedro WTF happened with him? Willian-Hazard-Pedro would be great attacking and Pedro and Willi can track back.

According to physioroom he's out until tomorrow, so I guess he's very doubtful.

Bored again, my line-up:

Bego

Dave - Zouma - Cahill - Baba

Matic

Willian - Cheeks

Hazard - Remy - Kenedy