Chelsea v Liverpool

Jase

---------------Begovic-----------------

Azpi---- Zouma---- Cahill ---Baba

-------- RLC----------- Matic--------

Willian ------Hazard ------ Kenedy

--------------- Remy-------------------

Hoping the downward spiral ends this saturday.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TBF it doesn't matter who we play. Apart from Willian and Dave, they'll continue to let us down whilst Mourinho gets the flack for it.

Lol ? yeah definitely not Mou's fault

Maybe you could apply for a job writing his press conferences?

HE PLAYED LIKE SHIT THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!

Yeah but no wingers seem to do well for us - it's weird - they are good, come here and are shit. I think the lack of attacking full backs doesn't help - or maybe they focus on defending too much? Either way - we soon ruin em :(

Yeah but no wingers seem to do well for us - it's weird - they are good, come here and are shit. I think the lack of attacking full backs doesn't help - or maybe they focus on defending too much? Either way - we soon ruin em :(

JOSE RUINS WINGERS!

if you think you can crack Wife training you are more deluded than those who think Jose will change ..Married 50 years and know my place :D

Married 31 years and I always get the last word in arguments. I just say "Yes Dear!!!" :blush:

Just realized that after Liverpool we will play: Stoke, Norwich, Tottenham, Bournemouth, Leicester, Sunderland and Watford. All winnable matches.

I read today from some journo that we've lost (or was it failed to win?) our last match against every one of the coming EPL opponents in November. Not as easy as they look!

JOSE RUINS WINGERS!

I would say that the emphasis on defence rather than attack fucks them up a bit.

You sign attacking players, because of their attacking strengths - not their defensive efforts.

It's kinda like buying a Ferrari then only using it to drive to the shop 100m away - ultimately pointless and something a moped could have done better...

Just hope we have spent the last few days watching games from the start of last season and remembering that attacking football can also win matches :)

I read today from some journo that we've lost (or was it failed to win?) our last match against every one of the coming EPL opponents in November. Not as easy as they look!

I think our November curse has switched - we will now probably win ALL games in November and then be utter shite and inconsistent for the other months :)

Does Yokohama mean 'play like shit' in Japanese?

We need 'Samsung' back and fast...

I think our November curse has switched - we will now probably win ALL games in November and then be utter shite and inconsistent for the other months :)

Does Yokohama mean 'play like shit' in Japanese?

We need 'Samsung' back and fast...

If we go undefeated in November and win 2 or 3, I'll do the bunny dance! (No, that's not promise, just a figure of speech! I don't dance. EVER!)

I would say that the emphasis on defence rather than attack fucks them up a bit.

You sign attacking players, because of their attacking strengths - not their defensive efforts.

It's kinda like buying a Ferrari then only using it to drive to the shop 100m away - ultimately pointless and something a moped could have done better...

Just hope we have spent the last few days watching games from the start of last season and remembering that attacking football can also win matches :)

Absolutely. Hazard has potential to be the best player in the world not named Messi or Ronaldo. But unfortunately in this system he will likely never fulfill that potential.

If we go undefeated in November and win 2 or 3, I'll do the bunny dance! (No, that's not promise, just a figure of speech! I don't dance. EVER!)

THE WHAT DANCE!?