The Mourinho Thread

People on this site were whining for the past two weeks, people predicting that CFC would get blown out by le arse & l'puke.The truth needs to be told 10 points out of 12 during the Busy Xmas period. Not sure why people think they are better gaffas than Jose. They will never be better than The Special One.

Shhhhhhh.jpg

what joy listening to Talk Sport and hearing the Scouse loving experts weeping ,,, ,,JUST LUV IT ,,,,

That Spud supporting idiot Danny Kelly has been bleating all morning about Jose. Kelly has the needle on two fronts - he's a spud and has had the 'pleasure' AVB and he also works for BT Sport who missed out on the best game on TV for weeks. Haven't got BT Sport myself so I'm not sure if Jose gives a lot of his time to them, well as much as he gives to Sky?

They only moan when you're a threat to the established 'normality' and Jose, in his own way told it too them straight - there's no one with a Chelsea background doing regular pundit work (week-in, week-out). Butch does a bit, here and there but that's it.

That Spud supporting idiot Danny Kelly has been bleating all morning about Jose. Kelly has the needle on two fronts - he's a spud and has had the 'pleasure' AVB and he also works for BT Sport who missed out on the best game on TV for weeks. Haven't got BT Sport myself so I'm not sure if Jose gives a lot of his time to them, well as much as he gives to Sky?

They only moan when you're a threat to the established 'normality' and Jose, in his own way told it too them straight - there's no one with a Chelsea background doing regular pundit work (week-in, week-out). Butch does a bit, here and there but that's it.

They named a load of Chelsea pundits but of course they are hardly ever on Tv or radio ...Media is dominated bt Manure Arse and Scum ex players

and camp followers

They named a load of Chelsea pundits but of course they are hardly ever on Tv or radio ...Media is dominated bt Manure Arse and Scum ex players

and camp followers

We all know, success breeds hatred. Chelsea are the most successful club in UK for the past decade. Therefore, the envy is there.

No matter, how well the team plays, there is always someone who will find faults, then.

I´d say, fuck them all. Let Jose to work on his magic, we ain´t seen nothing yet. Just one more potent striker, NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT CHELSEA, under Jose´s guidance.

We all know, success breeds hatred. Chelsea are the most successful club in UK for the past decade. Therefore, the envy is there.

No matter, how well the team plays, there is always someone who will find faults, then.

I´d say, fuck them all. Let Jose to work on his magic, we ain´t seen nothing yet. Just one more potent striker, NO ONE IS GOING TO BEAT CHELSEA, under Jose´s guidance.

yeah potent is the keyword :ph34r:

Mourinho on the Eto'o-Suarez penalty incident..

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2013/dec/29/jose-mourinho-chelsea-luis-suarez

"The player [suárez] is amazing and I love his quality, commitment and ambition to play," said Mourinho. "I know him from his time at Ajax. A very nice boy. He does everything to win, and Brendan [Rodgers] has done a very good job with him because he's changed. No doubt, he's changed. But when you are losing, the nature comes out of the player. The wild nature, the cultural nature of the player. Culturally, people from that area, they like it. Not just that area. There's a corner in Europe, where I belong too, where they like that too.

"One of the things we have good in this country is we don't like simulation. It's not good for our game. [César] Azpilicueta had the ball, he was leaving the box, and now Suárez is doing an acrobatic swimming pool jump to try and get the penalty because he's so clever he knows he's in the penalty area right in front of the Liverpool supporters. I hate players who try to provoke situations, and he tries too much to provoke these situations. Suárez lost that duel with Azpilicueta, Eto'o comes in and it looks like somebody shot him [suárez] in the back. Webb is 10 metres away and the only mistake he made was not giving him a yellow card."

Mourinho declined to indicate whether he had seen the incident again on television after the game, preferring instead to suggest bias in the punditry. "There are lots of people on television, but nobody is a Chelsea man: [Jamie] Carragher, Liverpool; [Mark] Lawrenson, Liverpool; [Phil] Thompson, Liverpool; [Alan] Hansen, Liverpool; [Jamie] Redknapp, Liverpool. We don't have one. When I retire, at 75, I'll go as a pundit and defend Chelsea on television."

Chelsea official just post this on facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152152207572259&set=a.217015422258.132731.86037497258&type=1

nobody in here, want to ask ?

even the possibility is slim

but i hope you guys here, probably can give in depth or more excellent question for him ?

*sorry for horrible english

only negative in this game is Mata I think. I dont know, I kinda feel sorry for him. such a great lad and player but does not seem to fit in Mous plans. should have sold him in the summer already :/. I still hope that Mou kinda finds a place for him or he gets better defensively, but in truth I think he will leave us in the summer of 2014 ...

and camp followers

The only positive Chelsea one I can think of who gets a national voice is Pat Nevin, who is usually very fair and balanced. However his POV only gets across on an odd occasion. Andy Townsend he plays to his paymasters requests and isn't very positive (trying to be unbiased myself there). Craig Burley - he's as anti-Chelsea as they come (1994 cup final?), anyway he's a tosser.

All the people Jose named in his interview have weekly/daily media exposure i.e. Lawrenson, Hanson, Thompson, Jamie Redknapp, Gary Neville. I may have missed one or two. TV has massive Liverpool bias, Radio tends to be Spuds, Arse and the written press has Red written through them with the odd claret and blue splatter.