The Mourinho Thread

Horrible substitutions.

Keep things clear please. With Lampard en Oscar coming on we lost our momentum.

De Bruyne could have come on for Schurrle with whom he seems in the balance. Willian, if ready, for Hazard. Or Lampard for Mikel/Ramires and Torres for Eto'o.

I may be biased but I think Chelsea could have profited from the deliveries of De Bruyne in the last half hour. When they played crosses they were not good enough.

Torres did nothing and it was a bit strange to have two centre forwards on that early. Oscar tried but lacked precision and Lampard didn't get in the positions he should get at that moment in the game.

What score would Mourinho give himself out of 10 for todays game? Tatics/players choice/subs ...school report must to better springs to mind. Playing Eto away at goodison aint a place to debut a 32 dude me thinks (he done ok but thats about it)

Horrible substitutions.

Keep things clear please. With Lampard en Oscar coming on we lost our momentum.

De Bruyne could have come on for Schurrle with whom he seems in the balance. Willian, if ready, for Hazard. Or Lampard for Mikel/Ramires and Torres for Eto'o.

I may be biased but I think Chelsea could have profited from the deliveries of De Bruyne in the last half hour. When they played crosses they were not good enough.

Torres did nothing and it was a bit strange to have two centre forwards on that early. Oscar tried but lacked precision and Lampard didn't get in the positions he should get at that moment in the game.

TELL me any other manager with the IMAGINATION ( and balls ) to take off a world class LB and replace him with a dodgy striker. THAT is why Jose is the "ONLY ONE"

Im starting to doubt in decision of appointing Mou.

We play defensive football

He benched Mata, Azpi

He didnt bought proper striker and midfielder

He bought Willian for 30mio despite already having several players in that position (Kdb, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Moses, Schurrle)

He loaned out Moses and Lukaku

He isnt giving Kdb enough playtime

Our team looks lost in games

We dont play attractive football

---

I hope it was just everton game, but overall we have team that can play brilliant attacking football and Mourinho is blocking that. Why should we stop with lead 1-0 when we can score couple more?? So far, I blame Mou for not playing attractive football, not trusting our young players and benching Mata/prefering Oscar instead.

TELL me any other manager with the IMAGINATION ( and balls ) to take off a world class LB and replace him with a dodgy striker. THAT is why Jose is the "ONLY ONE"

I wouldn't call that imagination. Bringing on a past-it striker was always a stupid move.

Everton were probably pleased when they saw Torres come on...cause they know he's useless most of the time.

He benched Mata, Azpi

He bought Willian for 30mio despite already having several players in that position (Kdb, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Moses, Schurrle)

---

I hope it was just everton game, but overall we have team that can play brilliant attacking football and Mourinho is blocking that. Why should we stop with lead 1-0 when we can score couple more?? So far, I blame Mou for not playing attractive football, not trusting our young players and benching Mata/prefering Oscar instead.

4 Month since he is here.

We'll be champions.

He benched Mata, Azpi

---

1- Today he replaced a RB with a CF.

2- Azi is far from being a superb full back, Ivanovic was always the best option.

3/4- Etoo is a fine striker, and you said we have many players in position, so why are you talking about not buying a proper midfielder?

4- Moses was shit and Lukaku is raw.

5- Kdb is not a world class player, so not giving him enough playtime is not a sin.

I remember that time he bought on Ivanovic for Azpilicueta when we were chasing a game!

Yea. like- for- like subs we're our thing back then.

Now its 5-3-2 from 4-2-3-1..Thats one of the positive points from the last match- the versatility in our attack with a strong defense. Everton just got lucky yesterday

Why does he play a backline with Terry and Ivanovic as right back.

I'm still disappointed we didn't give a chance at Benitez as we had a good foundation and two three players, one striker, central midfielders, the loanees back and we could have challenged for the title this year.

There was much more dynamism in our back 6 last year, more movements, players pushing to break midfield oppositon line, opening angle passes, more triangles, good patterns in the runs to stretch defenses.

I knew what the plan was during the matches, this year I have not this feeling so far. Just more caution, waiting game like against Manchester United where it was boring to see us not trying to attack them.

I think avb is better than mourihno now. Game seems to of gone past mourihno and he seems mentally ill now. Doubt hes our coach next season

1 defeat and AVB is suddenly better than Mourinho?! He's lost it and mentally ill?!!

WTF.jpg