The Mourinho Thread

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”

- Socrates (and not the Brazilian midfield version either, before anyone asks!)

I still say we should sign him up! :P

Ugh Socrates was a fictional Plato character. He also said: to find yourself, think for yourself.

So let's not quote him then! :Goober:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

La Liga: Lionel Messi backs Jose Mourinho to make a successful return to Chelsea

at least Messi isn't bitter

Whereas Iniesta, Xavi, and Pique were upset due to Mourinho easing down Barca's dominance...

Lot's of daft things have been said, but Cryuff and Pele are the two most clowned men in football. Hands down.

La Liga: Lionel Messi backs Jose Mourinho to make a successful return to Chelsea

at least Messi isn't bitter

Whereas Iniesta, Xavi, and Pique were upset due to Mourinho easing down Barca's dominance...

Lot's of daft things have been said, but Cryuff and Pele are the two most clowned men in football. Hands down.

your point being?

Never mind...

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people.”

- Socrates (and not the Brazilian midfield version either, before anyone asks!)

I'm stealing this from you and posting it everywhere! :lol:

Next week, it will be 10 years of Roman Empire. A club transformed from the brink of bankruptcy into a global powerhouse, these days. Three PL trophies, four FA Cups, the CL and the EL are seen at Stamford Bridge.

Yet Roman was not very happy the way the club played & won, then.

Roman bought players, but he wants something more. I believe, he wants to win things in a way that we all could be very proud of the way the team plays. So, he hired Jose again.

He already bought a new generation of players & Chelsea will be a dominant team within 2-3 years, I feel.