The Mourinho Thread

Its going to painful watching him try and base the midfield around Essien and Lampard, and force the likes of Mata and Hazard out of their preferred psoitions in order to make way for those two.

Yes because he is clearly that dumb.

Yes because he is clearly that dumb.

Mourinho is a guy that uses emotions to try and get everyone on his side, and now his going back to a squad with a few players who never seem to care about any other manager apart from him. Its going to be like some stupid old school reunion trying to relive old times.

Its going to painful watching him try and base the midfield around Essien and Lampard, and force the likes of Mata and Hazard out of their preferred psoitions in order to make way for those two.

Mate, you've already said this in the Essien thread. It's like you're just saying it for reactions.

Mourinho isn't stupid. He wants to win above anything else. He knows when a player has had it. Just look at the Pepe/Varane situation at the moment.

According to Sky Italia reporter @dimarzio, Ancelotti is set to meet #PSG hierarchy tonight and inform of his decision to leave. #CFC#RMCF

Carlo Ancelotti has decided to leave #PSG, and will inform President Nasser Al-Khelaifi of his decision in the next 48 hours #CFC #RMCF (AS)

I'm pretty sure you didn't even celebrate when Lampard broke the record.

@, Do your really think Mourinho is going to throw away medals because he has a touch of nostalgia? You saw what he did to Carvalho at Real Madrid.

Just because Jose teams don't get beat up by hoof ball sides, doesn't mean their boring. The first thing he will do is try and get the balance in the team, which has been lacking this season.

He will try and sign some defensive minded players this summer properly, not because he is a ultra defensive coach it's because we already have two world class am's and another well on the way to becoming one. He might try and sign a winger to balance the three in behind the forward aswell.

Mourinho is a guy that uses emotions to try and get everyone on his side, and now his going back to a squad with a few players who never seem to care about any other manager apart from him. Its going to be like some stupid old school reunion trying to relive old times.

Whatever you say about Mourinho (and I'm not one of those on the "OMG Jose come here please OMG" brigade), the guy's a winner and he's hardly likely to let such trivial connections influence him into weakening the squad or its work ethic. Have you considered that maybe he'd look to find the new Drogba/Lampard/Terry among the team members now? Just look to rally the squad around that spine like he did in 05? Yes he may keep one or two of the original old guard around as well, but if their presence and winning mentality rubs off on the virgins (as far as trophies are concerned) in this team, is it really that bad?

I think you're confusing trust with sycophancy.

@, Do your really think Mourinho is going to throw away medals because he has a touch of nostalgia? You saw what he did to Carvalho at Real Madrid.

Just because Jose teams don't get beat up by hoof ball sides, doesn't mean their boring. The first thing he will do is try and get the balance in the team, which has been lacking this season.

He will try and sign some defensive minded players this summer properly, not because he is a ultra defensive coach it's because we already have two world class am's and another well on the way to becoming one. He might try and sign a winger to balance the three in behind the forward aswell.

Took him a year and half before he dropped him, and even then only when he got injured and others perform better.

Expect him to try and stick longer with Lampard even though he clearly should only be used as an impact player for next season

I don't base my opinions on what other people think. You seem a bit miffed that I have the audacity not to follow what you and others are thinking.

I'm guess your going to spout drivel that I'm not a 'proper' Chelsea fan

That is not audacity dear friend, if you want to be "THE DIFFERENT ONE" I dont really care, as long as you dont troll legends :)

Whatever you say about Mourinho (and I'm not one of those on the "OMG Jose come here please OMG" brigade), the guy's a winner and he's hardly likely to let such trivial connections influence him into weakening the squad or its work ethic. Have you considered that maybe he'd look to find the new Drogba/Lampard/Terry among the team members now? Just look to rally the squad around that spine like he did in 05? Yes he may keep one or two of the original old guard around as well, but if their presence and winning mentality rubs off on the virgins (as far as trophies are concerned) in this team, is it really that bad?

I think you're confusing trust with sycophancy.

Well that's really how he starts with a club. Gets them to have 100% never ending loyalty with the players he has, which has the unfortunate consequence that when he leaves they become almost unmanageable for anyone who replaces him. He failed miserably with Madrid with that and the way he reacted to it is cringe worthy.

I would hate it even players like Mata start developing huge egos like Lampard and Terry and make life difficult for other managers once Mourinho leaves again (and don't think he will stay here for the long haul, the guy can't stay at a club for more then a year before getting in fights with someone)

I don't base my opinions on what other people think. You seem a bit miffed that I have the audacity not to follow what you and others are thinking.

I'm guess your going to spout drivel that I'm not a 'proper' Chelsea fan

I have to agree with Sam here - why can't he have his opinion? I mean the people who have different opinions from the rest are automatically not Chelsea fans and deserve a ban for trolling - like many imply here. A right and correct answer isn't automatically what the majority thinks, so people lay off and broaden your horizon a bit.

I'll tell it again : 15 League goals, 34 year old, more than 40 games, was injured, thank you goodbye.

Apart from games when we lose and he has been dreadful again. He is by definition a midfielder and he has to contribute more to other aspects of the team, we do suffer in many games because we don't have a player that can take his place and actually control the midfield for us. Sure if you desperately want him to be a sub player, but that will never happen under Mourinho.