The Mourinho Thread

2 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ZZ will also never want Willian. Barca switches Dembele to LW at times so Malcom gets minutes. They will never sell either and no longer need Willian.

I so hope we get more than £100m for Hazard if he wont renew, but I fear you are pretty close. I really think he leaves for Real and not Manure. We would be insane to sell him to ZZ-led Manc team that will probably spend another £150m on top of Eden to satisfy ZZ's shopping list.

I  can see it now, we are going to lose Eden and CHO (unless Sarri startes given him playing time), renew Luiz and Willian, and only end up selling Drinkwater (Cahill might not even leave if Sarri starts playing him more, as I fear he may rate Cahill atm over Amps and AC) and Bakayoko. Keep the rest ( Moses, Cesc, maybe even Morata!) or loan them out (unless FIFA does that 8 man loan rule, in which case we have to sell 32 players!)

IF that all happens (minus the FIFA loan shite) we will end up with Only £150-160m of so from Eden, Bakayoko and Drinkwater sales. How are we supposed to find a striker AND 3 new wingers (one especially world class, as no more Hazard, 3 because we lost 2 LW, and surely we need help at RW) for that? Most we will get for Morata is around £50m, that takes it to £200m. Bailey alone is going to be £70m, at least. Icardi or Dybala £130m to £150m and I am becoming convinced we make no move for either. If ZZ is at Manure, zero chance he sells Martial as Martial will instantly renew. I also am assuming we try for Bailey, as he is a RW and we will once again have Willian and Pedro.  Maybe play Willian at LW as the Hazard replacement (shoot me now) and Bailey at RW? If we do sell Morata, buy Bailey, we now would have £130m left. We need a striker and a WC scorer playmaker to replace Hazard. How the hell can we do that for £130m?

Remember, all this leaves the team exactly as it is now, minus Eden, CHO, Baka, Morata (maybe) and Drinkwater. Bailey in (if we are lucky). Only £130m to fill multiple, major (especially striker and Eden) positions. I do not expect Roman,  if he still owns it, to spend above a net of zero, so that £130m is etched in stone perhaps. 

Those scenarios are my nightmare come true. TBH, if you were Real or Manure, why would you even drop £100m when you could get Hazard for maybe £50m in January 2020 or for free six months later? RM needed Courtois now (or so they convinced themselves). They don't NEED Hazard now.

I would simply wait at this point if I was RM. One year isnt worth 100 million quid. They have two amazing LW'ers now anyway.

I have really bad feelings all around. Hopefully I am dead wrong.

Its not a pretty picture. What nightmares are made of.

And all that would be a crying shame considering the start we have made

It sounds harsh and extreme but 5 upgrades and we could work wonders lol

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7366559/jose-mourinhos-phil-jones-eric-bailly-manchester-united-derby/

Jose Mourinho’s dig at Phil Jones and Eric Bailly stunned Man United stars after Derby defeat

Reds boss publicly ridiculed the pair after the English defender missed the decisive penalty against Frank Lampard's side

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, manpe said:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/7366559/jose-mourinhos-phil-jones-eric-bailly-manchester-united-derby/

Jose Mourinho’s dig at Phil Jones and Eric Bailly stunned Man United stars after Derby defeat

Reds boss publicly ridiculed the pair after the English defender missed the decisive penalty against Frank Lampard's side

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Ive not checked the bookies to see if there are any odds on when he will get the sack yet.

But I wonder what they are to get the Spanish Archer before Xmas?

Paul Pogba tells Manchester United teammates he’s ready to go on strike against Jose Mourinho

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/29/paul-pogba-tells-manchester-united-teammates-hes-ready-to-go-on-strike-against-jose-mourinho-7991058/

5 hours ago, Vesper said:

Paul Pogba tells Manchester United teammates he’s ready to go on strike against Jose Mourinho

https://metro.co.uk/2018/09/29/paul-pogba-tells-manchester-united-teammates-hes-ready-to-go-on-strike-against-jose-mourinho-7991058/

Pogba;s comments in interviews is obviously him speaking on others behalfs also. just as here when peeps were speaking about Conte.

But Pogba obviously thinks his jobs safe and has support of his team mates so its another case of player power against Mou. He really has a knack of turning players against him yet the ones who love him really have his back.

Sadly I can't see him there much longer and even sadder I wont be here when we play the gits neither! I truly would love it to be us that puts the nail in his coffin. Give him something to really rant about.

I know its just the Star but it typifies what I mean about the media with their tongues up Shittys and the Dippers arses and not a dickie bird about how well Sarri has started

Its not that Klopp and Pep aren't good but not bringing Sarri into the argument is almost criminal comared to how quick he has been able to introduce us to Sarriball.

Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho 'suffering' because of Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola

MANCHESTER UNITED boss Jose Mourinho has suffered as a result of Jurgen Klopp and Pep Guardiola's style of football.

“When he was at Chelsea he was very defensive and he liked to play two holding midfielders, and it was good in the era that he was successful at Chelsea.

“But now Guardiola and Klopp have come in and shown that high-tempo, high-pressing, quick-passing and quick-moving football is more successful, and I think Mourinho is struggling with his creativeness.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/733511/Man-Utd-Jose-Mourinho-Jurgen-Klopp-Pep-Guardiola-sack-news

Looks like Mou is getting into his annual panto villain character a little earlier than normal. But we have seen it all before. Doesn't it all sound familiar eh!

Having rows with reporters in pressers over questions about Zidane and losing the dressing room.

Telling the guy hes paying £500k a week he wont play for Manure again unless he changes his attitude. Sanchez has supposedly moaned to his team mates about wanting regular playing time and that Pep would have used him better. Saying that he has scored 3 out of 23 appearances!

And slating the team about some players caring about the way they are playing more than others.

Hes got Pogba apparently laying down some ultimatum saying its him or Mou that has to go

And hes got 4 Rojo, Herrera, Young and Lingard. out against Valencia tonight

I'm just sick I wont be here to see us help Mou on his way

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We need Manchester City sanctioned for us to win title, says Jose Mourinho

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2018/12/07/need-manchester-city-sanctioned-us-win-title-says-jose-mourinho/

Jose Mourinho fears Manchester United could face a long wait to win the Premier League again – unless the authorities get tough with Manchester City over alleged spending breaches.

City could face the threat of expulsion from next season’s Champions League or a transfer embargo after Uefa suggested accusations of Financial Fair Play deceptions by the Premier League champions constituted a “concrete case”.  City have denied the claims. 

Pep Guardiola, the City manager, said he was confident the club would not be banned from the competition after conversations with his chairman, Khaldoon al-Mubarak, and chief executive, Ferran Soriano. 

But Mourinho believes it could require sanctions against City, coupled with a dramatic improvement from United, for his side to win the title in the foreseeable future. It is unclear how the English authorities would respond if Uefa came down heavily on City, but United already trail the leaders by 18 points after just 15 matches.

Last season, United – who have not come close to lifting the title since winning it in Sir Alex Ferguson’s final campaign, 2012-13 – finished second but still a staggering 19 points behind Guardiola’s champions.

snip

This would make a lot of sense with Eden SUPPOSEDLY on his way. Depending of course whether the rolling boy gos there.

Real Madrid prepared to pay £4m to replace Santiago Solari with Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1059466/Real-Madrid-Santiago-Solari-Manchester-United-Jose-Mourinho-La-Liga-Premier-League-news

Well I'll go to our house!! I'm shocked!

Jose Mourinho: Manchester United sack manager

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46603018

Mourinho's record at United

Manager Games played Won Drawn Lost Goals for Goals against Win %
Jose Mourinho 144 84 32 28 243 117 58.33%
Alex Ferguson 1,500 895 338 267 2,769 1,365 59.67%
David Moyes 51 27 9 15 86 54 52.94%
Louis van Gaal 103 54 25 24 158 98 52.43%

Lets just hope they dont get someone who knows what they are doing!

IF ZZ goes there I can see him wanting Eden - wouldn't like to see him as a Manc. Hated seeing Lamps in that Shitty washed out blue/