The Mourinho Thread

9 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I think Faria's influence is a bit overstated, if it wasn't then why couldn't he stop the bleeding when the same crap happened here?

By the sounds of it they're both cunts with outdated philosophies. It's just that now Mou's meltdown might get stronger without a shoulder to cry on.

1 hour ago, manpe said:

By the sounds of it they're both cunts with outdated philosophies. It's just that now Mou's meltdown might get stronger without a shoulder to cry on.

He was his goto guy that kept his ego charged.

He obviously finds it difficult to make friends at clubs but the ones he does make love him. I doesn't seem hes made many of them at Manure unlike the old guard here who all seem to have his back.

I cant believe how much my feelings have changed towards him. I started off loving the guy for what he had done with us and the seemingly love he had for us. But over the 2 visits it got to where his face made me cringe.

I  dont understand why a bloke as clever as he is cant change his approach to the game. It surely has nothing to do with ego.

Whether we think it or not Manure aren't full of shite players. They should be able to put together a winning team.

Brian Clough was never the same manager without Peter Taylor a good assistant is vital in football management. Taylor reined in Clough when he was making stupid decisions or going over the top. Obviously no one can rein in Mourinho's mouth and the shit that comes out of it but if you've worked side by side with someone for 15 years or whatever it is your going to miss them.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

DlzUzwBWsAAYR8e.jpg:large

I don't know if he's doing his thing where he takes all the heat to remove the press talking about his players (he used to be really good at that).  But Utd fans don't seem to be too enamoured with him talking about the 3 PLs he's won.

In conjunction with the way he's handled himself all summer, it's not a good look for him.

Just now, Sideshow Luiz said:

I don't know if he's doing his thing where he takes all the heat to remove the press talking about his players (he used to be really good at that).  But Utd fans don't seem to be too enamoured with him talking about the 3 PLs he's won.

In conjunction with the way he's handled himself all summer, it's not a good look for him.

There is trying to take the heat of your players and then there is directly vilifying players and moaning about 'what transfers you didn't get'

All of the above should be done behind closed doors and not in a open forum, you saw the way Conte went on last season, it was stupid.

I'm loving what I am seeing with Mourinho right now, even better they have to go to Burnley at the weekend:beer:

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

There is trying to take the heat of your players and then there is directly vilifying players and moaning about 'what transfers you didn't get'

All of the above should be done behind closed doors and not in a open forum, you saw the way Conte went on last season, it was stupid.

I'm loving what I am seeing with Mourinho right now, even better they have to go to Burnley at the weekend:beer:

Except Burnley have looked like stale cat piss so far. Good game for a turnaround!!!

They also have a huge Europa League game tonight, they are in dire straights

9a6b0e2890dbf63c9959d879d9b97eb5.png

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Except Burnley have looked like stale cat piss so far. Good game for a turnaround!!!

They also have a huge Europa League game tonight, they are in dire straights

9a6b0e2890dbf63c9959d879d9b97eb5.png

Nothing like a poor United turning up to a place that is difficult to play with opponents who are fighting for every scrap.

He starts every season looking quite relaxed,happy and ends up with these bags under his eyes and the 1000 yard stare..

Another classic Mou day!

Tho this bit was funny

But Spurs fans mocked Mourinho on Monday, singing "you're not special any more" at the Portuguese, who was quick to reference United's FA Cup semi-final victory over Mauricio Pochettino's side.

"They didn't have that song when we beat them at Wembley a couple of months ago," Mourinho said.

"It was for a cup final they had a big dream to go to - a title they had a big dream to win because they don't win many - in that night at Wembley the United fans were singing 'the Special One' and of course they [Spurs supporters] were not singing that."

Just read a reminder at just how much its cost us to sack his arse twice!

£18mill the 1st time and £8.3 mill the 2nd!

IF Manure sack him he receives £15mill - 1 years salary.

The jammy cunts making a fortune from getting the boot ffs! Good job if you can get it!

The Eye Popping Figure It Would Cost Manchester United To Sack Jose Mourinho

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/the-eye-popping-figure-it-would-cost-manchester-united-to-sack-jose-mourinho

14 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Just read a reminder at just how much its cost us to sack his arse twice!

£18mill the 1st time and £8.3 mill the 2nd!

IF Manure sack him he receives £15mill - 1 years salary.

The jammy cunts making a fortune from getting the boot ffs! Good job if you can get it!

The Eye Popping Figure It Would Cost Manchester United To Sack Jose Mourinho

https://www.thesportsman.com/articles/the-eye-popping-figure-it-would-cost-manchester-united-to-sack-jose-mourinho

José Mourinho: "Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if they suddenly decided to send me away? A business big enough to be listed on the NYSE goes belly up. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Gazzetta. I am the danger."

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

José Mourinho: "Do you know how much I make a year? I mean, even if I told you, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if they suddenly decided to send me away? A business big enough to be listed on the NYSE goes belly up. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me clue you in. I am not in danger, Gazzetta. I am the danger."

Wtf, this is a genuine quote?