The Mourinho Thread

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho claims 'unrivalled' Manchester United fans are more passionate than the Chelsea faithful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4271458/amp/Man-Utd-fans-passionate-Chelsea-s-says-Mourinho.html

Come on now do you really believe he won't say these things to give him a better stature at the fans?

Even if he goes on with those Mancs singing the Chelsea's succes is fucking hollow song I can't be arsed. He's with them now. 

41 minutes ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Come on now do you really believe he won't say these things to give him a better stature at the fans?

Even if he goes on with those Mancs singing the Chelsea's succes is fucking hollow song I can't be arsed. He's with them now. 

I don't think it's okay to shit on Chelsea fans who worshipped him just to appease Utd fans. He can easily praise his current fans while also remaining respectful to fans of his previous club. 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

Jose Mourinho claims 'unrivalled' Manchester United fans are more passionate than the Chelsea faithful

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4271458/amp/Man-Utd-fans-passionate-Chelsea-s-says-Mourinho.html

What a sensationalist title. He didn't even mention Chelsea in his notes and half of that article simply recites what he said some years ago when he was with us. Yeah fans were pissed when he did that, but what's the point in bringing it up now? So should for example Inter or Porto fans be offended by this too? Come on guys, Jose is no saint but that article is banal bait using Mou's name to hook readers and provoke Chelsea fans. Don't fall for it. I believe what Jose says about their support is what he really thinks and that is fair enough, isn't it? People on here complain about our home support all the time so it's not like it's unheard of to claim that Chelsea fans aren't the most passionate in the world. Not every time he praises United (and doesn't even mention or hint at Chelsea) means that he is actually cursing us. Don't be victims of FAKE NEWS.

40 minutes ago, Darogba said:

I don't think it's okay to shit on Chelsea fans who worshipped him just to appease Utd fans. He can easily praise his current fans while also remaining respectful to fans of his previous club. 

How did he shit on Chelsea fans in this case?

I hope he'll start talking shit again before the match.

He has become a laughing stock. Same goes for ManUtd in a whole. Laughing stock since SAF retired. 3 managers in 4 years time. And they always used to laugh at us.

Brought in Mourinho as a "quick-fix" manager because they were sick of Van Gaal not competing for the title and later on top 4 and what is Mourinho doing? He isn't doing much better now is he? They sacked Van Gaal to bring in Mou and they are still NOT competing, hell, not even for top 4!

On 09/03/2017 at 10:59 PM, Iggy Doonican said:

Mourinho is now known as the special 1-1.

Titter titter! sexy-girl-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

How come he never mentions how many goals and the goal difference is in our amazing defensive team? Now that I would respect.

9 minutes ago, Roquila said:

As much as I have started to dislike Jose, I thought that the reception he got today was not necessary. Come on guys, we're more than mere Arsenal fans calling people 'Judas' and shit.

Tbh i have always felt that this only cheer ex players no matter whatwas us trying to "prove" we were different to Arsenal, Liverpool and Spurs, "look at us we are different we don't boo or get angry at ex employees" a bit like United fans when Moyes struggled the crowd staying fully behind him felt more a desperate attempt to prove they were "different" because they give managers time as opposed to any real faith in Moyesy.

I agree the reaction was a bit over top with the "Judas" and "F**k off Mourinho" but not all fans are the same.

But he have been taking shots at us since we went on our unbeaten run, so I understand where some fans are coming from.

I was not surprised by his answer either. Jose is Jose and by the end of the day the person, not the manager we see every week won't probably remember this situation in the future. But like he said - "When you got to a rival, love stories are over."

I'll bet you near-enough the dugout there was more than 1 fan shouting lovely things at Mourinho from 'thank you' to 'Mourinho, Mourinho! Please, sign this!'. I'm even more sure that before/after the game, more than 1 Chelsea fan saw him and felt butterflies inside. He got love today, from a large portion of us. To focus on 25-odd people who made up a chant, out of tens of thousands, again, speaks more for where his head is at than where our heart is now.

That's why I said some fans, not all of them.

And other club's fans focus on these small portions and generalize our whole fanbase as ungrateful to him. No, we are not but those fans who chanted these things, I get where they coming from. The constant digs from him because we made a great progress compare to last season, can't take it that we can be successful without him etc. If the roles were reversed and we were 6th and Utd 1st, at worst 2nd he wouldn't be like that which is the sad part. I know seeing us we can move on must be annoying to him, but at least he could've show hide a little bit more. At the very least this season, because we're far away and not competing for the 4th spot with them.

That's why I didn't want him to go Utd or any other team in England, in the first place. Not because they'll be more successful with him (still don't believe they will not do a lot) but the constant digs towards at us, treating us like any other club, and not like a club where he spend 5 years at.

I agree. He's not judas if he never double-crossed his heart, and that was obviously with United from early on. I'm not sure how & when it became clear he loved United, but it feels true, and you can't slate a man for following his passion. You can only slate him for slating what he once called a love.