The Mourinho Thread

2 hours ago, Ledgi said:

He's really starting to piss me off.

The irony is it's because of him we're not in Europe this year.

Verified quote? Context of the quote? What was asked from him that he gave this response? Why should I trust some random Chris? I'm not saying it's bullshit, Jose could easily say smth like that and it's nothing special anyway, just stating the truth... but I've learned to take Twitter journalists with a bowl of salt unless they come up with a source, I see none there.

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Verified quote? Context of the quote? What was asked from him that he gave this response? Why should I trust some random Chris? I'm not saying it's bullshit, Jose could easily say smth like that and it's nothing special anyway, just stating the truth... but I've learned to take Twitter journalists with a bowl of salt unless they come up with a source, I see none there.

It's all over Twitter. Even posted from verified accounts.

At some places I saw the question was "Will you make any changes for tomorrow's game?" but I can't confirm it at 100%.

1 minute ago, Ledgi said:

It's all over Twitter. Even posted from verified accounts.

At some places I saw the question was "Will you make any changes for tomorrow's game?" but I can't confirm it at 100%.

Non-story then, twitter can kiss my ass.

3 minutes ago, Ledgi said:

Sure it can but if you insist that much:

5:20 mark

Enjoy. :):):)

Thanks, much appreciated. And it still is a non-story, nothing to get pissed about.. the journo asked about fixture accumulation and specifically mentioned Conte, that's why he said what he said about Chelsea (truth), he then went on to mention Liverpool and City as well. What is everyone raging about? An honest answer and not a dig at us, relax.

37 minutes ago, manpe said:

Thanks, much appreciated. And it still is a non-story, nothing to get pissed about.. the journo asked about fixture accumulation and specifically mentioned Conte, that's why he said what he said about Chelsea (truth), he then went on to mention Liverpool and City as well. What is everyone raging about? An honest answer and not a dig at us, relax.

Yeah. But it's still ironic though. He talked about us not having issues over fatigue because we aren't in Europe, when part of that was his fault. In some ways, he's helped Conte with the mess he created last season.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

Yeah. But it's still ironic though. He talked about us not having issues over fatigue because we aren't in Europe, when part of that was his fault. In some ways, he's helped Conte with the mess he created last season.

Its atleast 80 percent his doing.

2 minutes ago, Tomo said:

Its atleast 80 percent his doing.

The entire mess yes but not too sure about results wise. We could have possibly finished in the Europa League spot but drew way too many games under Hiddink. On hindsight, it's a good thing that we didn't.

26 minutes ago, Jason said:

The entire mess yes but not too sure about results wise. We could have possibly finished in the Europa League spot but drew way too many games under Hiddink. On hindsight, it's a good thing that we didn't.

Not too sure, Hiddink might have drawn a lot but despite that we would have been a few points off top 4 if the season started when he took over (infact we were 3rd in that hypothetical table until we hit beach mode after Villa), we would have needed title form under Guus to have got Europe last season which was never realistic as he inherited a mentally broken squad, he did well enough getting top four challenge form which layed a solid base for Contes spectacular work.