The Mourinho Thread

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

It would just be so cringey and embarrassing if our fans are singing his name throughout the match and then United win. He's forgotten about us with the snap of a finger and couldn't wait to go to a rival. Hopefully our supporters do the same. Don't boo him but maybe just ignore him and cheer Conte's name instead.

I'm gonna face palm if I see that "One of Us!" signs. One of us, my ass.

Needs Tip-Exing - 'WAS'!

Its just a job!

The games have started since his generational success comment.

Hes going to be unbearable in the days leading up to his Stamford Bridge return but unlike when he returned with Inter I believe we have the manager to deal with him, both phycologically and tactically.

People overreacting as usual :P
The funny thing is, I wouldn't even know what he says or does of "outrageous" until people post it here. That's pretty weird.
We'll get to the point where he'll say "cheese", and on the "news" sites, "José Mourinho purposefully mispronounce Chelsea in dig at ex-club"

I for one wouldn't be too upset if he gets his revenge on this lot. The rats have it coming! A lot of people still talk shit about him as much as possible, the guy has pictures of this club at Manchester fecking United, doesn't get any better than this, lol. Back in the day no loyalty whatsover, players fucked him, club too and didn't give a rats ass about him, the persons in charge and a lot of fans knew better and wanted him gone (again) despite of all the good things he's done for this club, now they desperately try to exorcise the so-called demon, are you having a laugh, i mean really?!

Because of Jose's pulling force United were able to sign the likes of Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and perhaps Pogba, De Gea mentioned he's staying now ,imo. But yeah, he's lost it, sure, we'll see, everyone has his own opinion on this matter. My money is on Jose!

1 minute ago, Essien19 said:

I for one wouldn't be too upset if he gets his revenge on this lot. The rats have it coming! A lot of people still talk shit about him as much as possible, the guy has pictures of this club at Manchester fecking United, doesn't get any better than this, lol. Back in the day no loyalty whatsover, players fucked him, club too and didn't give a rats ass about him, the persons in charge and a lot of fans knew better and wanted him gone (again) despite of all the good the good things he's done for this club, now they desperately try to exorcise the so-called demon, are you having a laugh, i mean really?!

Because of Jose's pulling force United were able to sign the likes of Zlatan, Mkhitaryan and perhaps Pogba, De Gea mentioned he's staying now ,imo. But yeah, he's lost it, sure, we'll see, everyone has his own opinion on this matter. My money is on Jose!

Oh look a Mourinho fan still disguised as a Chelsea one... Shouldn't you have moved over to Redcafe by now? By the way those 'pictures of this club' that he has in his office at United are just pictures of his children. Let's not pretend he's 'one of us'.

25 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

I for one wouldn't be too upset if he gets his revenge on this lot. The rats have it coming! A lot of people still talk shit about him as much as possible, the guy has pictures of this club at Manchester fecking United, doesn't get any better than this, lol. Back in the day no loyalty whatsover, players fucked him, club too and didn't give a rats ass about him, the persons in charge and a lot of fans knew better and wanted him gone (again) despite of all the good things he's done for this club, now they desperately try to exorcise the so-called demon, are you having a laugh, i mean really?!

Mourinho was the one who fucked up our players and the only wrong thing our club did was not sacking Mourinho earlier it was his fault.

9 minutes ago, The Chels said:

Oh look a Mourinho fan still disguised as a Chelsea one... Shouldn't you have moved over to Redcafe by now? By the way those 'pictures of this club' that he has in his office at United are just pictures of his children. Let's not pretend he's 'one of us'.

Didn't get the memo that we're not living in a free country anymore. I'm still in here, not elsewhere. That should tell you something. But keep it up!

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can getter, so far it looks like Chelsea have learned nothing from this debacle, just sticking by the book as usual, new manager, a few new faces coming in, seen this all before, haven't we!? Long term rinse and repeat.

I can't get my head around how these people treated one of Chelsea's greatest servants, maybe it's a different culture. Fuck me, we've still got that golden boy. Champagne showers everywhere, but not for me!

Nice try with the pictures, but Jose could have hang up any pictures, he deliberately chose these ones, but of course he's just a fraud, whatever helps you sleep at night, mate. :)

28 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Didn't get the memo that we're not living in a free country anymore. I'm still in here, not elsewhere. That should tell you something. But keep it up!

Sometimes things have to get worse before they can getter, so far it looks like Chelsea have learned nothing from this debacle, just sticking by the book as usual, new manager, a few new faces coming in, seen this all before, haven't we!? Long term rinse and repeat.

I can't get my head around how these people treated one of Chelsea's greatest servants, maybe it's a different culture. Fuck me, we've still got that golden boy. Champagne showers everywhere, but not for me!

Nice try with the pictures, but Jose could have hang up any pictures, he deliberately chose these ones, but of course he's just a fraud, whatever helps you sleep at night, mate. :)

Weren't you on The Shed End talking ***t about this forum a while ago? Mourinhistas are an interesting breed, alright.

9 minutes ago, Essien19 said:

Then what do you propose genius? Everyone is excited as fuck to have Conte leading this team, we signed Kante.. 1 or 2 good defenders and this will be a pretty good start to rebuild the mess Mourinho created.