Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously, fuck off. Fuck off Newcastle. Fucking cunts. Watch them bend over and take it for the rest of the fucking season.

Saying that, the team are fucking dreadful. It's like we turn into Newcastle when we visit them.

WE cant blame them ,, they only look good because of us

People can scapegoat Ivanovic again. That is clearly Zouma's fault. That is not even a lack of experience. You never let the ball bounce over your head in situations like that. WTF. Fabregas poor. Oscar not adding anything offensively. Pedro has not threatened their rookie CB playing at LB. It is a joke. We should be controlling possession but we are all over the place. I really think we are going to have one of the highest tallies of goals conceded this season for sure. I fear for us every time we are on the defensive trail. Just not good enough. I would take off Fabregas and bring someone more defensively and physically solid like Mikel or even Ramires for his legs and bring Willian on for Oscar.

Just walked away from the tv in disgust. Rant incoming...

CESC AND MATIC- Should be fucking ashamed of themselves, no bottle, no fight, its embarassing.

Ivanovic, no point in talking, just fuck off please.

Zouma's error for the goal sums up this performance.

What are we missing?! A PAIR OF FUCKING BALLS!!

SORT IT OUT. NOW.

Bring on Rambo and Willian. This is an absolutely diabolical performance. Never felt so angry watching Chelsea.

SHOW SOME FUCKING FIGHT YOU OVERPAID BASTARDS.