Newcastle v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 732
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd throw Matic into that category too, an absolute shell of himself, getting bundled off the ball by Ayoze Perez for bloody hell's sake.

Fabregas and Matic have both ran nearly 1km more than our 3rd highest player. Stats aren't always meaningful but it shows how little protection they have at the moment(or help from CBs). Can't expect them to have energy for attack when they have to do so much defensively.

It's amazing, really. By now you'd expect Mourinho to see that our midfield would even get run over by someone in a wheelchair, so why not press them? Why the fuck did we keep Oscar over Mata/KDB if you're not gonna use his pressing ability at all?!

What has happened to all our pressing????

99% of the time I am optimistic and hopeful for the second half, but not this time. I think we all know how this will play out.

In games like this we need midfielders like Lampard and Ballack - midfielders that are more than competent in every area of play and not just tackling or passing.

I agree that the offense is clueless but I was more making a comment that Hazard has looked crisp but his teammates have not helped him.

He's still a bit too timid for me personally. He needs to say "fuck it" and just go and dominate the game on his own.

Nope, I will blame it on Jose. We have looked clueless going forward for months now. Always relying on individual brilliance.

What I have been screaming ever since last season.

We don't play as a team, we are clueless as ever and keep blaming individual players.

Redknapp don't have a clue. He said it shows how much we miss Costa as we don't have a focal point. Remy is the least of our problems today and it is not like Costa has been winning his battles in the air this season anyway. Problems start from defence and midfield.

If we lose, I´ll be going out and buy FIFA 16 just to make us look like the best eam in the world and find solace in that.

Please someone tell me I won´t be buying that game today

Been there done that mate, i never found solace, one thing is to play a video game and beat everyone to make me feel better, believe me it doesn´t, it might work for you tough, another thing is to face the harsh reality that is this Chelsea team, horrible.