• Fabregas
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Last 9 matches in all competitions (excluding friendlies).

Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-1 Arsenal

(since Mourinho returned)

Arsenal 0-2 Chelsea

Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 6-0 Arsenal

Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

Arsenal 0-0 Chelsea

Chelsea 2-0 Arsenal

The Shield, aka the English Supercup, is an official match though.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on dude ... every team has its own thug to do the dirty work. it's been longtime coming but now we have our own :D ... enjoy bro

I know, but he's taking it too far. And the thug thing doesn't explain his atrocious ball control and the huge amount of lost balls.

No, it's not. No one considers that as a competitive match.

How is not an official match? It's an official match in every other country. League winner vs Cup winner to kick off the season. A goal will count in a player's season total.

Unless the rules are different in England. How certain people view a match is irrelevant.

How is not an official match? It's an official match in every other country. League winner vs Cup winner. A goal will count in a player's season total.

Unless the rules are different in England. How certain people view a match is irrelevant.

A goal doesn't count towards the league total in England. If that's what you meant by total.

A goal doesn't count towards the league total in England. If that's what you meant by total.

No, I meant goals in all competitions. I'm sure I've seen Supercup goals count in a Messi or Ronaldo total of the season when people/sites get their calculators out.

shit performance, great result.

bego - barely tested and when did, he was upto the mark.

iva - good performance. stuck close to sanchez and fouled him on every occasion that he looked to be turning. decent performance but we cant have 2 defensive full backs playing against the likes of whu, wba, stoke, etc etc. and when the winger is running at him, he looks poor.

zouma - brilliant display and that tackle... wow... good goal too.

GC - another brilliant performance except for when he lost the ball and the confusion between him and zouma.

azpi - azpi-esque performance. enough said.

matic - quite good. broke a lot of arsenal's attacks. but too slow in possesion.

cesc - someone told me he was a "world class" passer. he is so shit, i actually cant believe he is one of the first names on the team sheet considering the fact he is never dropped. how could he have not been able to play costa thru on that counter. unfucking believable. plus if its upto him. we should walk the ball into the net or something. absolutely atrocious.

oscar - MOTM for me. defensively brilliant. good in attack though lost the ball a couple of times in dangerous positions. nonetheless, quite a brilliant performance.

hazard - started the match so poorly. but got into the game. that shot was awesome which was saved by cech. all in all, hopefully, he gets to his best.

pedro - decent. though needs to work on his shooting.

costa - awful. absolutely awful. could and should have been red carded. his "link up play" was awesome again. cant count the number of times he lost the ball in brilliant positions. his "fakes" are so slow and ponderous that its almost laughable to look at.

we were lucky today. nothing else. this game does not solve anything. all our problems are still there. and teams will exploit them time and again.

completely disagree

it was an overall good performance by cesc and Costa. a huge improvement ..

Forwards were incredibly bad, and to be honest even when the result was 1-0, I saw the team conceding a stupid goal and match ending in a 1-1.

This is going to be a tough season to watch.

Of course you did because you're nothing more than a whiny little tit. You show up to talk shit and then when we win convincingly you vanish.

It'll only be a tough season for fairweather fan boys like yourself.

How was it a shit perfomance? Jesus christ.

Bar the first 10 minutes, in the first half 11v11 we were excellent, completely dominated Arsenal and should have had a pen. Hazard, Cesc, Pedro, Oscar and Costa all linked up well and we were playing some lovely stuff. When Arsenal went down to 10 and later on 9. understandably we stepped off the gas, the pressing was eased and we just kept the ball and made Arsenal work. Special mention to Cesc and Oscar, is it a coincidence once Oscar returns and puts in a defensive shift (noticeable covering Cesc when he went forward) that Fabregas returns to his best? i'm not sure but when on form Fabregas is majestic. Zouma with another brilliant perfomance, it's scary to think he's only 20, i still hope we go in for Stones in Jan because that partnership will be mouthwatering. Cahill gets a lot of flak but today he played well, it's great having a more proactive defence, both defenders wasn't afraid to push up and move out of defence with the ball.

I also have to go on about this forum, people on this site are never happy, today when the team news came out certain members were literally calling for Jose' head there and then, it's pathetic, get behind the team ffs.

shit performance, great result.

bego - barely tested and when did, he was upto the mark.

iva - good performance. stuck close to sanchez and fouled him on every occasion that he looked to be turning. decent performance but we cant have 2 defensive full backs playing against the likes of whu, wba, stoke, etc etc. and when the winger is running at him, he looks poor.

zouma - brilliant display and that tackle... wow... good goal too.

GC - another brilliant performance except for when he lost the ball and the confusion between him and zouma.

azpi - azpi-esque performance. enough said.

matic - quite good. broke a lot of arsenal's attacks. but too slow in possesion.

cesc - someone told me he was a "world class" passer. he is so shit, i actually cant believe he is one of the first names on the team sheet considering the fact he is never dropped. how could he have not been able to play costa thru on that counter. unfucking believable. plus if its upto him. we should walk the ball into the net or something. absolutely atrocious.

oscar - MOTM for me. defensively brilliant. good in attack though lost the ball a couple of times in dangerous positions. nonetheless, quite a brilliant performance.

hazard - started the match so poorly. but got into the game. that shot was awesome which was saved by cech. all in all, hopefully, he gets to his best.

pedro - decent. though needs to work on his shooting.

costa - awful. absolutely awful. could and should have been red carded. his "link up play" was awesome again. cant count the number of times he lost the ball in brilliant positions. his "fakes" are so slow and ponderous that its almost laughable to look at.

we were lucky today. nothing else. this game does not solve anything. all our problems are still there. and teams will exploit them time and again.

In what sense was Fabregas atrocious? I know you don't like the man but come on, must've been watching a different game.

He created our best chances in the game by far. A few sloppy passes but overall a good performance, more like it.

In what sense was Fabregas atrocious? I know you don't like the man but come on, must've been watching a different game.

how many passes did he misplace? how many simple through balls like that one on the counter did he misplace? i am sorry, but getting an assist on a set piece barely shows a "good performance". him and costa were both poor. the number of times we had the ball in and around the box, and costa tried to "fake" his way through while cesc tried to walk the ball into the net amid 6/7 other arsenal players was hardly any fun to watch.