Chelsea 1-2 Crystal Palace

Jase

Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck, Chelsea just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

Its almost as if we have an influx of Arsenal fans posing as Chelsea fans. This forum is more depressing that the games itself. We can't even get any intelligent discussions, always, the pissy moaning bunch.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im NOT going to let this depress me I am too old .. I still enjoy other sports watching and playing . But Chelsea atm arent the CLUB I've supported for over 40

years ,, THANK FUCK football is just a diversion from real life .

Eden is a fat shit... Bring back the buzz cut pls. Wtf is he doing in life right now? I know he starts slow but ffs mate. That was atrocious. He's our main man. Imagine Messi or Ronaldo played like this. Meant to be our star player.

Passive fat shit..

Mourinho plays his favourites and yeah Falcao scored but constantly gets favoured instead of a player who proved his worth last season. I think Mourinho himself his clueless.

I disagree with that statement if you use Remy, it would have been 1 - 5 because he'll be offside for most of the game.

Im NOT going to let this depress me I am too old .. I still enjoy other sports watching and playing . But Chelsea atm arent the CLUB I've supported for over 40

years ,, THANK FUCK football is just a diversion from real life .

What other teams do you like?

We were bad today I know but I'm gonna leave one thing here. To all those Jose haters, if you are not getting behind our manager during the bad times, then don't support the manager during the good period. Your support is not welcome.

We support ONLY the club and NOT the manager!

The things is many of us could see this coming and were abused as negative ,

Humble pie tastes like shit man got to admit, thought this team needed no major signings and had what it takes to pick up where they left off and defend the title, but it seems that one medal was enough for some of them and they're now resting on their laurels. From hero to zero in the space of a few months. Shocking.

It seems that José is a stubborn guy. You know the saying "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Well José playing ivan at RB compliments this quote perfectly.

I am pissed off he doesn't show more faith in the young guys. Ruben loftus cheek, Traore and Kenedy would be ideal to have in this team right now, but no, José chooses the same old crap over and over expecting things to get better. Wake up, José before your job is given to someone else.

He did more than Willian has in most of his Chelsea career.

Kenedy helped win us the league today? Fantastic! I don't know why everyone's so pissed off at the moment if that's what just happened :P.

In all seriousness though, he DID look very promising.