Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kenedy helped win us the league today? Fantastic! I don't know why everyone's so pissed off at the moment if that's what just happened [emoji14].

In all seriousness though, he DID look very promising.

It was just a joke, but you get what I mean. He was taking players on, taking shots and looked lively.

Honestly, I'm worried for us looking at our next three fixtures. Everton and Newcastle are two of our bogey side and Arsenal's pace and attacking play may rip our shit defense apart.

This has the look of a disastrous season so far.

City and their fans will be laughing their heads off. They probably thought they were gearing up for a tough battle for the title with all this investment. Little did they expect that they may have ran away with it within the first month of the season.

Workington Carlisle Birmingham Ipswich ... ,,, 3 play in blue as well .... TWO of them had a better manager than Mourinho :ph34r:

Heh, what about other sports?

I have a little soft spot for Dorset and Hampton teams because my high school mathematics teacher was from there. I like seeing Bournemouth and Soton do well. Shame about Portsmouth though.Run into the ground.

I was a big fan of the Syndey Roosters in the early 00s when they had the likes of Wing, Fitler and Fitzgibbon.

We don't press. Our build up is played at just above walking pace. By the time we've made our way to the opposition's box their defence is in good shape and we pass it from flank to flank ad nauseam eventually laying it off for somebody, usually a defender, to send a shot over the bar from 30 yards out. Our opponents do the exact opposite of all the aforementioned.

Been this way since December. Only difference now is we can't defend.

Mourinho says he blames himself for allowing one player to play the whole 90 minutes. Wouldn't say who.

For his sake I hope it is Ivanovic because if he thinks it is Costa/Hazard/Pedro/Zouma we are fucked. The last thing we want is one of our main player to have cold war with the manager.

The good thing abt the game I liked was Zouma apart from Kennedy... Zouma puts in more than 100% to the cause, you put me anywhere and I will be all committed to the cause. It is fun to watch him jumping to get the headers, making those run into the opponent box ... remains of Luiz :) ..

JM: „If a player is not performing, there are two ways: trust the player and wait for improve, or… have to change. I can go both.“

JM: „Falcao's goal means nothing for the team. But for his confidence it is good“

Mourinho asked if he thinks they missed Terry's organi­sation: „I don't.“

Jose says Kenedy was responsible for the improvement and reaction of the team after the first goal. He adds Azpi was excellent.

Mourinho asked about Ivanovic: „I'm not going to [publicly] analyse individual performances. I don't do that.“

People are so ungrateful. God forbid they supported a team that was struggling for survival every season.

Mourinho is shit, Ivan needs to be sold, complain, complain, complain. Bitch and moan. Losses happen, no team is perfect. Fuck, Chelsea just won the title last season, there are fans out there that will never see their team do that. Ever.

I'm not one of them but I know there are supporters out there that went through a lot more hard times with the club than a few losses at the start of the season. If I know my history correctly the 80s weren't kind but people still supported the club. Not many but they were there. I bet they aren't half as wound up as some people about this this. Have a bit of perspective, it isn't that bad. It really, really isn't.

The arrogance and entitlement is unsettling. I'm not telling you guys how to feel about it but just have a little perspective about it.

sry but I have to diagree.

People moaning means they at least care about it. We should be worried if everyone did not even give a fuck. Don't you think supporters of shit clubs are not moaning all the time.I know a lot of die-hard supporters of some mediocre teams and they are moaning all the time because their clubs actually are shite and there are plenty reasons for that. This is a forum and everyone has the right to moan.

Having won the title last season means nothing now. Loss happens yeah but this is the 3rd loss in 5 games which is unacceptable for a team like chelsea. even a suppoter of Aston Villa, stoke, norwich or whoever would complain about such a start especially when the wrongs are so plain obvious but jose is too stubborn to remedy those.

Hawing won the title means we actually have the potential to rip the league apart but obviously the people in charge don't get their shit together for some reason and that is worrying.

We don't have 34 games to remedy this, we have 3, maybe 4 games and Jose will be sacked and with no decent coach available we have to build on from the start again. no consistency, nothing just us being the underachieving club we have been so often.

Nothing to do with arrogance, i just fail to understand how the poeple in charge could be so blind. the writing has been on the wall for months. but still no signings, no change of tactics to improve the brilliant players we have available, just our text-book approach failing. rinse and repeat

Just a fan worrying about the direction his club is heading.

Heh, what about other sports?

I have a little soft spot for Dorset and Hampton teams because my high school mathematics teacher was from there. I like seeing Bournemouth and Soton do well. Shame about Portsmouth though.Run into the ground.

I was a big fan of the Syndey Roosters in the early 00s when they had the likes of Wing, Fitler and Fitzgibbon.

I played pro Rugby poor tennis ,, better than average golf ,, decent bowls .. club cricket ,,,

my top standards were in bridge and chess which most don't consider sports . It means I was ULTRA competetive but realised in sport you need to lose with grace

and win with grace , Sir Bobby Robson recognised this sadly someone he taught doesn't