Man of the Match  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This Really depressing when you realize your team, who were last year PL Champions, are not gonna compete for the title this year. Jose has to change his tactics defense and counter attack is clearly not working. From watching today's match it's evident we have to make changes:

1- centre back Kurt Zouma, John Stones, if he's not coming then Terry or Cahill but don't bench Zouma because he has pace and much younger

2- change Azpi from left back to his preferred position right back and put Babba Rhaman on LB. Bench or Sell Ivanovihc he's a huge liability and I said that from last season, from today the opposition focused on the right side because they know Ivanovich is weak

3- Buy Pogba, we need that Attacking Creativity and Pace

4- Buy a World Class Striker, let's not kid ourselves Falcao passed his best and Costa even though one of my favorite since he was in atletico, he is slow and doesn't dribble

Heh, what about other sports?

I have a little soft spot for Dorset and Hampton teams because my high school mathematics teacher was from there. I like seeing Bournemouth and Soton do well. Shame about Portsmouth though.Run into the ground.

I was a big fan of the Syndey Roosters in the early 00s when they had the likes of Wing, Fitler and Fitzgibbon.

I'm from Dorset, but my hometown team the Terras are only in the evo-stik league. And I live in Soton now, so Soton and Bournemouth its always nice to see do well.

The strength in depth worries me most. We're champions and we bring on Kenedy (who was fantastic) a young inexperienced player for his first game in europe and Loftus Cheek. Where are the game changers from the bench?

The last 10 minutes we didn't even have a formation. Awful

I disagree with that statement if you use Remy, it would have been 1 - 5 because he'll be offside for most of the game.

But he scores goals.... He has been ignored by Mourinho virtually all season. This is why when people talk about Lukaku is a coward for "not fighting for his place" is all bullshit. Remy is complete proof of that. Remy said he wants to stay and fight for his place here. Surely he knew he was going to be in the same predicament or he is just happy to sit on the wages and play back up.

Well, there is not much to say. You saw the match. Played like rubbish for 98% of it.

Though there is a myriad of issues, i.e. the shambles that is our back line, I am probably more confounded by our lack of scoring ability. somewhere along the lines of February/March last year, scoring has become incredibly tough for us. The walk it down and around approach just does not work for us. We are not Arsenal. Heck, it does not work for them a lot either. We make too many passes looking for the perfect set up. Hazard has been slowly disappearing. Costa looks worse than Torres, only with a bad attitude. Not every tackle is a flagrant foul so no need to flop and yell. Need to put out a search committee for Cesc. Not sure where he has gone. Ivanovic gets beaten more than a rented mule.

This has been a slow but sure implosion, again starting last spring. We all saw it. But we kept pulling a rabbit out of a hat and winning late. The pre-season was terrible, which has carried over to the EPL.

Maybe the lack of rotation has finally caught up with everyone. Maybe Jose has worn everyone out with his shtick.

Do we miss Oscar that much? Schurrle?

I am not sure Pogba can make an effective difference with this bunch at the moment.

Worse thing is two weeks to sit around and dwell.

I am with the club regardless and look forward to the eventual turn around.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

We are shocking in the final third and have been for a very long time.

Pass pass pass and then lose the ball and get countered.

Not even overly upset about today, if you were told before the game that we were going to get beat, would you have been overly surprised? I think not.

I disagree with that statement if you use Remy, it would have been 1 - 5 because he'll be offside for most of the game.

Ridiculous how people still go on with Remy-offside thing and lose faith in a player who contributed some massive goals last season after one bad half. Fucking hell!

The horror continues :cry: I woke up hoping to see a win and bang 1-2. When I see results like these it makes me feel less guilty about not waking up to watch the match.

There we go 100th home match and a defeat for Mourinho. I hate to rub it on the people's face but now do you see why I said we were lucky to win PL last season?

Mourinho: "To be fair, 2-3 of them, individual performances far from good." #CFC

keep blaming the players, the health staff. Good going Mourinho, playing the blame game now. We will get better only when we stop relying on individual performances and start playing cohesively as a team.

Kenedy on for Azpi, was Azpi that bad?

I think this is the worst start to campaign in ages if I am not wrong ?

Ridiculous how people still go on with Remy-offside thing and lose faith in a player who contributed some massive goals last season after one bad half. Fucking hell!

Should try Falcao Remy tbh. Costa has done fuck all but complain and bitch about not getting fouled

Haha I know it sounds bad but I would have him in a smaller game and see if he has learnt the off-side rule but without that do you really want to chance it being 2 - 1 down.