Sanchez

Fabregas

Ibrahimovic

Yayatoure

Eto

Ronaldinho

Deco

And now pedro in his prime age of 28 like Suarez

I don't understand this Barcelona reject argument. A Barcelona and Madrid reject will start in 90% of every team in the world. They're called the best two teams in the world for some reason :doh:

Interesting.

I don't think you're right though. The rest of England isn't that strong. There's no 06-09 Utd this time around. Europe is a different story. That will require luck for the time being.

But it's a shame Chelsea did not grab (or could not grab) the opportunity to take in a position of power in England.

If you compare our approach since Mourinho was hired.

Oscar, Hazard, Curtois, Mata. Players that were not expensive but could become world class.

Right now the club is buying rejects, like Fabregas and Pedro, and those guys are not coming for cheap money.

Willing to pay 40m for unproven CB, an act of disspair coming from a club with unbalanced squad, lacking depth in defense.

Cuadrado was bought for big money, barely started an oficial match, was discarded as a waste 6 months later and the club is buying a guy who is not good enough for Barcelona and would be a squad player for United or City, but will be a starting 11 here.

When you see what clubs like Liverpool, United, City and Arsenal are doing, theres 0 reason to be optimistic.

2013 the future looked exciting. Squad offered many options and team needed some adjustments. The squad is getting weaker season after season.

Cuadrado was bought for big money, barely started an official match, was discarded as a waste 6 months later and the club is buying a guy who is not good enough for Barcelona and would be a squad player for United or City, but will be a starting 11 here.

Perhaps. But what if this is the board deciding that they were wrong in the first place and making short-term expensive buys until they can rectify their mistakes? I mean if you think about it; Courtois, Hazard, Oscar, Matic, Zouma are all young on average and will only become better the longer they stay here.

I know it's a big 'what if', but what if we do make acquisitions like Pogba next summer?

I`d normaly say,sit him and let him get a week or two under his belt getting to know his team mates ,building an onfield chemistry but if the other option is Cuadrado or Moses I`d rather role with Pedro before he`s had chance to settle.

ideally we have Willian on the RW if Bran is still in the team for West Brom.

List of barca rejects that are not youth

Sanchez

Fabregas

Ibrahimovic

Yayatoure

Eto

Ronaldinho

Deco

And now pedro in his prime age of 28 like Suarez

I don't understand this Barcelona reject argument. A Barcelona and Madrid reject will start in 90% of every team in the world. They're called the best two teams in the world for some reason :doh:

Which means we will never bear Barcelona or Real Madrid in UCL. You are kind of degrading us not sure you whether you are seeing that or not.

Saying they are the best 2 teams in the world means we aren't good enough and why would a team that wants to be best get the rejects of the best team, to me it makes no sense.

Makalele was seen as surplus to requirements at Real Madrid. and became a key member in our back to back titles whilst they floundered. great teams discard good and sometimes great players all the time. we have done it ourselves.

reading too much into it whichever way you look at it...there`s no pattern to be found that dictates if this is a good signing or not until he`s played a season or two for us.

I honestly believe you dont have a clue about what you are saying.

Actually I dont expect any big trophy untill 2019. No trophies untill 2019 means no succes. Very simple.

You are the onde who is pissed with the idea of trophyless seasons untill 2019.

I wasn't even being insulting. You're entitled to your own opinion but your idea of success is unrealistic in my opinion.

Oscar, Hazard, Curtois, Mata. Players that were not expensive but could become world class.

Right now the club is buying rejects, like Fabregas and Pedro, and those guys are not coming for cheap money.

Willing to pay 40m for unproven CB, an act of disspair coming from a club with unbalanced squad, lacking depth in defense.

Cuadrado was bought for big money, barely started an oficial match, was discarded as a waste 6 months later and the club is buying a guy who is not good enough for Barcelona and would be a squad player for United or City, but will be a starting 11 here.

When you see what clubs like Liverpool, United, City and Arsenal are doing, theres 0 reason to be optimistic.

2013 the future looked exciting. Squad offered many options and team needed some adjustments. The squad is getting weaker season after season.

Sanchez, Ozil, Schweinsteiger, Di Maria last year. All rejects?

Are you seriously suggesting that Courtois and Hazard aren't world class.... Really? And also Hazard cost £32M, that's expensive (turned out brilliantly though).

Also, I really hope you're not saying that the signing of the 'reject' Fabregas was a poor piece of business. He got 19 assists in the league last year and 5 goals and 24 assists in all competitions. If you seriously think that's anything but awesome then.... I just don't know what to say.

Makalele was seen as surplus to requirements at Real Madrid. and became a key member in our back to back titles whilst they floundered. great teams discard good and sometimes great players all the time. we have done it ourselves.

reading too much into it whichever way you look at it...there`s no pattern to be found that dictates if this is a good signing or not until he`s played a season or two for us.

Not really.

Mak wanted more money, but wasn't up to standard of Real madrid marketing, therefore, went elsewhere to get the money...

His teammates and manager valued his contributions, PEREZ did not.

While I have said as well about buying rejects, it's harsh in Pedro's case I think. If we're totally honest with ourselves, Hazard would not be an automatic starter competing with the trio of Neymar-Messi-Suarez. Pedro would start for 95% of top teams out there though.

I agree about the other players you've mentioned though. Cuadrado in particular who was never warranted in my opinion and Stones only if we bid a stupid amount of money that could be thrown at the likes of Koké or Griezmann, be it this summer or the next.

I would love us to sign a WC player this window, but I don't think we're getting Pogba ever, Griezmann or Koké also will not leave this summer it seems. Maybe we could've went for the likes of Vidal but perhaps he is too injury prone these days. I think Pedro is a step in the right direction at least for now. God help us if we had to rely on Moses (who people seem to forget has a terrible first touch that single-handedly murders counter-attacks) and Cuadrado (enough said).