Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Biggest signing since Hazard for me if this comes through, on a par with what Reus would have meant... Him on the right wing will be exactly the kind of ointment to cure the throbbing Achilles heel that our attack has become. Doubters will just ... eat their words in some weeks andquietly set off to hate other things :D Rejoyce brethren! Rejoyce! If Rahman turns out to be any good then we can bring Ivanovic to the center and let that debacle end. Then, to top it all, we just have to add Ibrahimovic to the squad to become the foie gras of football once again...

Oy yeah, Cuadrado and Mikel to buzz off then, please.

Biggest signing since Hazard for me if this comes through, on a par with what Reus would have meant... Him on the right wing will be exactly the kind of ointment to cure the throbbing Achilles heel that our attack has become. Doubters will just ... eat their words in some weeks andquietly set off to hate other things :D Rejoyce brethren! Rejoyce! If Rahman turns out to be any good then we can bring Ivanovic to the center and let that debacle end. Then, to top it all, we just have to add Ibrahimovic to the squad to become the foie gras of football once again...

Oy yeah, Cuadrado and Mikel to buzz off then, please.

Fabregas? Costa?

Well, I was previously against this but I've definitely come around now. If we ship off Cuadrado this is a massive improvement to our AMs. Hazard, Oscar, Willian, Pedro. That's solid. And it also gives you a nice platform to improve on I.e. If a bigger talent became available at RW.

I would also get rid of Moses and get Stones.

He didnt chose us over Utd. Utd didnt want to pay the price Barca demanded, we did.

Question. Was he forced to sign for us. The answer is two letters long and begins with "N". Therefore if he wasn't forced he had a choice.

You come acroos as an unhappy Utd supporter. "It's not fair, they paid more than us, sob,sob".

Question. Was he forced to sign for us. The answer is two letters long and begins with "N". Therefore if he wasn't forced he had a choice.

You come acroos as an unhappy Utd supporter. "It's not fair, they paid more than us, sob,sob".

Cant believe. The club became a joke in transfer market since Mourinho was appointed.

You can say Luiz was sold for 40m. Ok, because PSG is willing to do crazy things. Barcelona sold Fabregas and bought Rakitic for half the price.

Team full of attacking players, and now we are buying another Barcelona reject. His performance in both finals against Bilbao speaks loud about his abilities, or the lack of them.

Another player that is rumored is an unkown CB that is set to become the most expensive defender ever.

Unbelieveable. Long term success is doomed.

Are you drunk? Fabregas was also a Barcelona reject and what happend? He cant play because there is Neymar and still he has score more goals i one season than Willian and Cuadrado.

Cesc is no where near what he used to perform at Arsenal, Villa also post Barcelona haven't even seen him in the news for anything( literally forgot that he was once a great). Sanchez, Ibra, Eto I agree performed well.

Just that last few years the players our club have gone after have all been crappy and the fact that united pulled back makes me skeptical.

yaya toure

I think he was given a new contract to compete at the highest level and challenge for the big trophies. There are no guarentees anymore.

I'd be surprised if during that time though, any side successfully defends the title.

I honestly think you should go and support Juventus, Bayern or Barcelona though if you expect a consistent amount of 'big' trophies.

I honestly believe you dont have a clue about what you are saying.

Actually I dont expect any big trophy untill 2019. No trophies untill 2019 means no succes. Very simple.

You are the onde who is pissed with the idea of trophyless seasons untill 2019.

Cant believe. The club became a joke in transfer market since Mourinho was appointed.

You can say Luiz was sold for 40m. Ok, because PSG is willing to do crazy things. Barcelona sold Fabregas and bought Rakitic for half the price.

Team full of attacking players, and now we are buying another Barcelona reject. His performance in both finals against Bilbao speaks loud about his abilities, or the lack of them.

Another player that is rumored is an unkown CB that is set to become the most expensive defender ever.

Unbelieveable. Long term success is doomed.

You`re an idiot.

Please don't call people idiots, it's their opinion whether you agree or not. Debate it properly because a response like that only adds fuel to the fire.

While I agree that everyone has an opinion, just look at his post and see how antagonizing it comes across. Regarding Pedro as a Barca reject is pure BS and idiotic tbh. He was a backup behind three of the best players in Europe. Even great players would struggle to get in that team. So to call him a reject is just pure BS and a idiotic statement especially when it was clear they wanted him to sign a new contract but he chose to leave.

And while I agree the price that Stones potentially may come here for is OTT, again he just makes a comment that is going to annoy people and shows a disregard for English talent. He referred to him as an "unknown CB" which again is just a idiotic comment and shows he has not paid attention to English football at all. Stones was a regular in Everton's team last season and has been playing in the PL for what 2-3 years now and was a huge player for them last season. When you make comments like that, surely you can expect people to react that way because while I get his point, some of his statements in that post is just ridiculous.