Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Good signing imo, offers what Schurrle did but better than the German in possession.

Really interested in how Mourinho handles Willian/Oscar situation though.

Been thinking since Fabregas is a flop in big games, Oscar takes his spot?

He will provide the creativity and will help with the pressing.

when have Chelsea FC ever rested on their laurels for 4yrs? its a nonsensical comment designed to upset the supporters. Either that or you haven't really been paying attention to Chelsea for very long.

Every action always has a reaction at this club.

Between 2006 and 2010 the team got no big trophies. The same scenario is set to happen now. Dont mind if you are upset.

Between 2006 and 2010 the team got no big trophies. The same scenario is set to happen now. Dont mind if you are upset.

I don't see how you can say failure to win either the CL or PL is 'resting on our laurels'. Do you honestly believe and expect us to dominating like Juve or Barca?

That is not resting on laurels... If we don't win something there is always a reaction from the club, are you new?

till last night I saw news saying Pedro set to join United on Skysports and suddenly we are favorites to sign him ?

What changed ? Hope he is still as good as we want him to be. Some how these days I am very skeptical about the players who have won a lot of medals with their previous teams. Always feel they may not be motivated enough to give their everything.Besides haven't seen any Barcelona player play well in clubs that they have joined after leaving Barca.

We should be chasing guys who are still hungry to play more and win more titles.

Hope he helps us get en route to winning stuff and playing some good football.

After watching a few videos on youtube of pedro (I know, it's not the best way to value a player) but I remember now how good this little dude is.

He is epic tbh.

He isn't given the credit at Barca because of Messi, Neymar and now Suarez.

Even Barca fans appreciate that fact.

If he comes here.. Good Lord he is going to tear shit up. Hazard on one wing and Pedders on the oppisite!

Let's Go

Yeah but whether Perez, Benitez or anyone from RM wants sell him to us after dat argument Benitez-Jose? They didnt look like frieds D:

The relationship between Jose and Barcelona is much worse than Jose-Benitez/Madrid will ever be and yet they still do business with us. Perez is a businessman, he doesn't let emotions get in the way of business. If Real doesn't sell Isco, it's because they don't want to sell. Nothing else.

Stones is already growing as a player, in the last two season he imo has jumped up to the top 3 of English CBS. For me he would take Chaills place right away. And i think atm the ball control an passing is ahead of Zoumas.

As for Barkley he had a few injuries so aint had the chance to get a full season under his belt, if he stays injury free this season you will see what the fuss is about with him.

Dont get me wrong £40 million would be a massive gamble, but fuck me we paid £50 million for a Striker that was passed ir before we even bought him.

I just dont want to miss out on him and then him to have a great season and his vaule go up to 50-60 million and miss out on him

that 50mil set us back atleast 2 years. it cost us sturridge, lukaku.

this 40mil may very well cost us zouma (cos i cant see how we can bench a 40mil player and i also cant see us starting 2 21 year olds).

We understand that @FCBarcelona forward Pedro is in London to complete his move to @ChelseaFC. #SSNHQ

Sky sources: Pedro will undergo a medical tomorrow ahead of his proposed move to Chelsea. #CFCcfc.png #FCB

Pretty late in the day so along with baba could be seen as bit of a panic buy - however will make the sum of the whole a lot stronger, and.....less than half the cost of Sterling.

I'm not so sure Pedro, a WC winner, is a panic buy. In fact I'm almost 100% sure he isn't. I think he is a player Mourinho has identified for quite some time but was not given the go ahead until our atrocious start to the season. We have been linked with him previously remember.

There is a chance that Baba was however considering his fee...not sure how it jumped from £13m to 21m! The same might be said for Stones depending on what his fee will be after that JT substitution.

I don't see how you can say failure to win either the CL or PL is 'resting on our laurels'. Do you honestly believe and expect us to dominating like Juve or Barca?

Do you honestly believe Mourinho was hired to get a huge amount of money and stay as head coach untill 2019 with no big trophies?