Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

to get back onto the topic of Pedro. I`m not entirely sure if he`ll be a good fit (every transfer is a risk and I have doubts even Messi would be a success with us) I certainly would rather see him on the field than Cuadrado..who we may even be able to sell for around the same fee we are paying for Pedro with the way he`s still seemingly rated by some of the clubs in Italy.

he is atleast pleasing on the eye and has some skills to play more than one position.

Pedro will be great! I'm so happy the club has nearly gotten him. He will provide a different dynamic than any other player we've had on that right wing. He is extremely skilled on the ball as well, unlike past rw's. He has an eye for goal and for 19m it's a bargain. Don't get all the hate tbh.

Not sure about this signing ... Pedro wouldn't make it to the first team for sure ... Is he going to replace Willian or Oscar, I doubt.

He has been with Barca all his life where they have it ease in terms of referring decisions and less pressure as it was shared mainly by the Messis, Xavis, Inisiteas ... PL will be difficult as it is much more physical than the La Liga and he doesn't come across as someone who is going to take the hits. Performance end as well there is anything great, decent player for me ...

Having said this I wish and hope that I'm wrong in my assessment ... And also happy that atleast we finally ventured into the market ...

he will at the very least be a good option off the bench even tho I expect him to start plenty of games..with Cuadrado I have the same feelings I had when Torress came off the bench. like we have just had a player sent off and down to 10 men. I don`t think I or we will get that feeling with Pedro.

Not sure about this signing ... Pedro wouldn't make it to the first team for sure ... Is he going to replace Willian or Oscar, I doubt.

He has been with Barca all his life where they have it ease in terms of referring decisions and less pressure as it was shared mainly by the Messis, Xavis, Inisiteas ... PL will be difficult as it is much more physical than the La Liga and he doesn't come across as someone who is going to take the hits. Performance end as well there is anything great, decent player for me ...

Having said this I wish and hope that I'm wrong in my assessment ... And also happy that atleast we finally ventured into the market ...

He's leaving because he can't be a starter for Barcelona anymore.

I would say that he has had a chat with Mourinho and he isn't coming to sit on Chelsea's bench.

Really pisses me off when so called supporters slag off a player that is shortly going to be wearing Blue. Give the lad a fair crack. Let him have a chance to prove himself to you.

Its fair enough to pull apart a player thats just not playing good, offering nothing to us yet plays match after match. But this lad actually looks like he could do alot of good for us.

So till he fucks up just keep it shtum.