Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Looks like a done deal to me so we can turn the page on that Griezmann rumour. As for Pedro, I'm still not sure what to make of it. There is no doubt he is good player, but he was always living in the shadows at Camp Nou. How will he adapt to much more important role in first eleven remains to be seen.

PS. I'm still praying that reports are true and Chelsea is trying to lure away Isco from Madrid. Now, that would be awesome signing.

Would be nice to get Isco as well, probably won't happen though

Would be nice to get Isco as well, probably won't happen though

Yeah, I know, but I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. Isco can play anywhere in the midfield and there are moments when he reminds me of Zola. To have him instead of Oscar, along with Hazard, would make Chelsea 25% better overnight.

Interesting, never heard of that rule. Which numbers aren't allowed in Premier League? And why does no one ever take 69 for the lolz?

Senior players allowed to take numbers from 1 to 50. Higher numbers may be allocated for youngsters (i.e. some time ago Chalobah had 62, Ake 57, McEachran 51, van Aanholt 52).

I'd rather get Isco as a replacement for Fabregas, I see Witsel more as a back up player for Matic.

Yeah but whether Perez, Benitez or anyone from RM wants sell him to us after dat argument Benitez-Jose? They didnt look like frieds D:

Yeah but whether Perez, Benitez or anyone from RM wants sell him to us after dat argument Benitez-Jose?

I doubt they even care about that, they probably just don't want to sell Isco. We'd have to make an insane offer to even have a chance of getting him.

I doubt they even care about that, they probably just don't want to sell Isco. We'd have to make an insane offer to even have a chance of getting him.

Reports say Isco will be given green light if anyone offers 33 million. And I think that's a very good deal. On the other hand, I'm not sure Benitez would sell to Mourinho a blind man with a stick for 50.