Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Pedro was better than Sanchez at Barcelona but then Barcelona signed Neymar.

Everyone know that Sanchez is a better player but he don't fit Barca system.

Also after the decline in form of Xavi and Iniesta, Sanchez play better than Pedro, eg. the lob against RM, and the goal against Atletico.

What I can only hope now that we've signing an attacking RW means than Ivanovic and his crazy Serbian ass will be extremely restricted in his 'wing play' or, dare I say, eventually relegated to the bench.

Think about it. What would be the point in signing Pedro for the RW only to have him covering for Brana the suicide RB like Willian has to do? It would make no sense. Here's hoping Azpi takes his rightful spot and links up with his compatriot Pedro!

Agree. Signing him if we're gonna end up making him do Ivanovic's defensive work will be pointless.

man what is your beef with Stones? you really dont want a Future Chelsea and England Captain do you

this. this is exactly my beef.

future chelsea and england captain. how many english talents actually reach their potential.

was not barkley supposed to be the next messi or something 2 years ago. where is he now? stones is a good player but not better than the 3 we currently have. spending 40mil on "potential" when we could buy a much needed CM like witsel for half of it is downright insane.

when we can buy howedes for half that amount and he would instantly improve us. we already have baba and zouma who will play for the next "decade". we have azpi who will last atleast 5 more years. we have courtois who will definitely play for the next decade and more.

enough of this "lets make a new spine". buy a defender who actually improves us right now. not after 5 years.

This actually seems to be happening. Good news.

Fine addition to the squad. Offers something completely different with his direct off the ball running, ability to get into the box and finishing. He should help speed things up in terms of link-up play as well.

I do hope people aren't expecting too much because of the desperation for new blood. Pedro has never been much of an individual talent, as in his skill with the ball at his feet. Pedro being a dribbler for example. Not even his best days. That's not his quality at all. He'll need the others around him to play him to his strengths to perform.

Let's hope he doesn't end up like 'the others'.

Hopefully Cuadrado fucks off in time for him to have 11.

Even if he doesn't I think he can take another number then have 11if Cuadrado goes after he signs.

I vaguely remember Lucas Neil had a weird number at West Ham then took number 2 when the occupant of that number left a few weeks later, also Benayoun started 11/12 with #10 but then we changed his number for Mata, I know he went to Arsenal but if he stayed he would have had his new number, but the main point is Pedro can take a random number then change it when or if Cuadrado leaves.

I love it when a club the size of manure have literally said they had a player signed for the last 3 weeks for him then to turn around and sign for us. That shows that he WANTS to play with us.

With one of his best mates Valdes being pissed off with not even being given a team number this season that must have been one reason he said no.

But just put yourself in manure supporters heads (only for 1 minute tho and hide sharp instruments and dont play any Leonard Cohen). Theyve got to be spitting blood at us right now. Fuckin shame eh!

Pedro Rodriguez vs Sevilla - Individual Highlights 11/08/2015

Pedro Rodriguez Vs Cordoba - HD - MOTM - 20.12.2014 - By Pep

Pedro Rodriguez vs Uruguay HD 720p (Confederations Cup) [Cropped]

Pedro Rodriguez (Barcelona) vs Athletic Bilbao. (20.04.2014)

Pedro Rodriguez vs France (26/03/2013)

Pedro Rodriguez (Barcelona) vs Malaga. (26.01.2014)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0S48ieUu71I

Pedro Rodriguez (Barcelona) vs Levante (15.02.2015)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9ZtHSo4iUk

For those that think Pedro didn't reject United and LvG pulled out of it, here are a few facts.

Woodward indeed went to Spain to finalize a deal for Pedro a few days back. Pedro wasn't sure of joining a side managed by LvG. It also seems too good to be co-incidental that the announcement that United aren't interested in signing Pedro anymore came right after news of him having a medical at Chelsea today.

It's obvious to me that LvG is just trying to save his face by announcing he isn't interested in signing Pedro, after being linked with him for the best part of the month and Woodward going to Spain actually proves him wrong.

Here are further links for reference.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/14/louis-van-gaal-pedro-manchester-united

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/17/manchester-united-pedro-barcelona-ed-woodward

Looks like a done deal to me so we can turn the page on that Griezmann rumour. As for Pedro, I'm still not sure what to make of it. There is no doubt he is good player, but he was always living in the shadows at Camp Nou. How will he adapt to much more important role in first eleven remains to be seen.

PS. I'm still praying that reports are true and Chelsea is trying to lure away Isco from Madrid. Now, that would be awesome signing.

this. this is exactly my beef.

future chelsea and england captain. how many english talents actually reach their potential.

was not barkley supposed to be the next messi or something 2 years ago. where is he now? stones is a good player but not better than the 3 we currently have. spending 40mil on "potential" when we could buy a much needed CM like witsel for half of it is downright insane.

when we can buy howedes for half that amount and he would instantly improve us. we already have baba and zouma who will play for the next "decade". we have azpi who will last atleast 5 more years. we have courtois who will definitely play for the next decade and more.

enough of this "lets make a new spine". buy a defender who actually improves us right now. not after 5 years.

Stones is already growing as a player, in the last two season he imo has jumped up to the top 3 of English CBS. For me he would take Chaills place right away. And i think atm the ball control an passing is ahead of Zoumas.

As for Barkley he had a few injuries so aint had the chance to get a full season under his belt, if he stays injury free this season you will see what the fuss is about with him.

Dont get me wrong £40 million would be a massive gamble, but fuck me we paid £50 million for a Striker that was passed ir before we even bought him.

I just dont want to miss out on him and then him to have a great season and his vaule go up to 50-60 million and miss out on him