Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Why is it every thread I get in @didierforever is always fighting someone?

It won't happen for much longer, like you I am growing very fucking tired of it. Like any topic around here you can have your opinion, just don't try and ram it down every fuckers throat.

Pedro is just one of a list of players that I personally wouldnt mind us at all signing.

We have a handfull of positions that while they are by no way crap I would be happier if we could upgrade them.

Of course I would prefer some over others but I wouldnt be pissed off too long if we didn't get them.

All I want us to do is to always have a better year than the year before. No bloody point in argueing about summet thats not happened yet. Lets leave it and we can do loadsa finger wagging and raspberry blowing next June.

I like most of the posts from didierforever!
I think he has got good football knowledge and he knows how to justify his opinion;
if necessary he grudges no pains bringing statistics to the table...he never ever gives up and is almost always interfering.
Starting an argument with this dude is gonna get tough! You can't bring a knife to a gunfight...

I strongly recommend him not to change his attitude. I am looking forward to an argument in the future, maybe my dislike of Reus will be enough, lol.

I think he has got good football knowledge and he knows how to justify his opinion;

if necessary he grudges no pains bringing statistics to the table...he never ever gives up and is almost always interfering.

Starting an argument with this dude is gonna get tough! You can't bring a knife to a gunfight...

I strongly recommend him not to change his attitude. I am looking forward to an argument in the future, maybe my dislike of Reus will be enough, lol.

Danm that a future fight there please grab your popcorn and get ready to enjoy

thank you. i wont be changing my attitude (dont worry about that), but seeing how many semi-warnings i have got, you would probably seeing a lot less of me (if at all) very soon.

as for reus, i like that guy. have not seen much of post-injury reus to form an honest opinion. lets see. maybe some day. :lol:

thank you. i wont be changing my attitude (dont worry about that), but seeing how many semi-warnings i have got, you would probably seeing a lot less of me (if at all) very soon.

as for reus, i like that guy. have not seen much of post-injury reus to form an honest opinion. lets see. maybe some day. :lol:

Haha dude, why would we have to see less from you ?

Just dont get personal, aint that hard ;)

Funny seeing how many people underrate Pedro. Clearly haven't seen much of him since he sits on the bench now and it is blatantly apparent when people are excited about other prospects in the transfer section for that other wing position but not for him.

He really is fantastic, and a lot better than some of the bigger "names" being mentioned for us. I'd rather Pedro than Greizmann or Sterling. He is a better player than both.

Well of course. Pedro didn't score 23 goals last season (because he is neither a striker or a starter; as Greizmann is) and he isn't 'le run fast, dribble and than shoot six yards wide 49m Sterling'.

Please, take care of yourself, not being in love with Reus on this forum can lead to death under strange circumstances :D

Peeps would get more grief slagging Reus off here than someone actually saying he didn't care if the gooners beat us in the CS. My eyes started to bleed when I read it. faint%201_zpsb2cbu0bw.gif