Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Bayern will not sell Gotze. It's like any team wanting to get Hazard from us.

Chelsea's transfer window is a mess and a disaster so far. Falcao and Bemir clearly isn't enough, while we sold Cech to the dirty Goons. We certainly ain't winning the title NOR Champions League next season with our current squad.

CKJnbW3UsAAl0M_.jpg

Chelsea's transfer window is a mess and a disaster so far. Falcao and Bemir clearly isn't enough, while we sold Cech to the dirty Goons. We certainly ain't winning the title NOR Champions League next season with our current squad.

Bemir?

Is that a Lord of the Rings character?

The thing is we havent got the foggiest idea of what the fuck our transfer teams plans are. Its always painful hoping and guessing and it doesnt help my ulcer one bit! (Wheres my Tagamet?)

I think we all know what position needs strengthening (midfield)...now it's just a matter of being patient and hoping our transfer team brings in some quality!

With the same squad that tore the most competitive league in the world a new arse last season? The same squad that are now a year older, a year more experienced, are now winners. Champions. We're in the 3rd week of July and you have already decided that we are not winning the PL or CL next season..... Words fail me....

Van Gaal wants to sign Pedro according to Guardian

"Chelsea are also monitoring the player but it is understood he is minded to join United and that Van Gaal wants to close the deal soon given there are fewer than four weeks to the start of the new season".

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/17/manchester-united-pedro-22m-barcelona-release-clause

United gonna be very strong this season.

Doom mongering on here is embarrassing. There's still room for improvement in our squad even without signings If you look at our core:

Oscar - Nailed on to improve this season

Hazard - Already the best player in the League. Still another gear or 2 left in him.

Cesc - Second season. Should improve.

Costa - I've harshly criticized him but he played an entire season with dodgy hammys yet still scored 20 League goals. He's likely to improve even further this coming season

Matic - Thought he was bang average for most of last season especially when compared to his debut year. Should improve.

Courtois - Is only going to get better

Azpiluceta - Defensively we all know how ridiculously good he is. Is only going to get better offensively.

RLC - Might be the first youngster since JT to break into the first team with the way Jose talks about him.

The only real question marks in our squad are Cahill, Ivanovic, Terry & Willian. Either because of age or they aren't good enough.That's why we're in for Pedro & Stones.

Van Gaal wants to sign Pedro according to Guardian

"Chelsea are also monitoring the player but it is understood he is minded to join United and that Van Gaal wants to close the deal soon given there are fewer than four weeks to the start of the new season".

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/jul/17/manchester-united-pedro-22m-barcelona-release-clause

United gonna be very strong this season.

Yeah, Pedro is World Class. I want to see him in the 9 position.

With the same squad that tore the most competitive league in the world a new arse last season? The same squad that are now a year older, a year more experienced, are now winners. Champions. We're in the 3rd week of July and you have already decided that we are not winning the PL or CL next season..... Words fail me....

Spot on fella [emoji122] this place is the epitome of overreaction

Hopefully United hijack this deal and we get sexy Gotze.

you surely do not want this guy here and you have made your statement in Isco,Gotze,Reus thread sometimes it difficult to handle[emoji174][emoji35][emoji80] if it does happen that chelsea sign just want to say you should prepare you mind and be strong if it happen.

The only real question marks in our squad are Cahill, Ivanovic, Terry & Willian. Either because of age or they aren't good enough

Oscar - Nailed on?? Not been for the past 3 seasons why now? Yes he has flashs of genius but is he a number 10 and does he offer more in defence?

Costa - LOVE him but why didn't he get his op to get them bloomin hammys done?

RLC - I know hes not had much time but a big gamble as IMHO he hasn't shown me anything to brag about and would we sign him if he played for any other team or wasn't HG?

Our MF hole - Left us embarrassed at times and Mikel/Rami really didn't help us.

The ones that you failed to love on are problems, JTs is his age and us obviously needing a replacement - last season I should think. Each have their moments and I wouldn't get rid of any apart from Cahill but they all cause us problems.

We aren't the 'complete' win all team by no means and because of our lack of upgrading (so far) this is why we are moaning. With our wanting to have continual progress and our rivals obviously looking at the problems they each had we need to look at our own shortcomings.

Its pre prom night nerves :halo:

We better not fail with this one :fainthv9:

Yeah, absolutely.

United are the winners of the transfer window till now. Depay, Darmian, Schneiderlin and Schweinsteiger are great players. We can't let them have Pedro. A front 4 of Rooney, Depay, Pedro, Mata is all about goals. Otamendi is strongly linked too.

Our window till now is a little bit worrying, the season starts in less than one month but untill now we have not been seriously linked with anyone who could solve our problems.

Like many have said, that's: CM and goalscoring AM, plus squad depth.

Currently we have been linked with Aranguiz (source: fake Marseille twitter account) and that Roman is flying to get Witsel (source: Metro?). Plus R.Beasley ruling out all the big dream targets: Pogb, Griezman, Isco, Gotze etc.

While it's looking increasingly likely that Luis is leaving (Atletico confirmed talks ongoing) and Remy close to joining C'palace (Sky suspended the betting?). Those two are one of our little quality depth players. So we will also have to deal with these replacements.

Yes we are Chelsea fans and should support the club. But that does not mean we should blindly underrate other clubs and their players while overrating our own players.

Last season we almost lost it after the 5-3 against Spurs, but some factors still won us the double. (Talking only about the second part of the season)

- Hazard. He turned himself into a monster.

- JT (and Azpi) leading the defence like he was 26 again.

- Some players improved their form like Gary, Iva (goals) and Willian.

- Jose Mourinho changing our approach. After our thrashing against Spurs we beat them in the final with 2-0. In EPL we started to grind out results.

- City suddenly falling apart (losing points at home vs Hull and Burnley for example)

We should not bet on this to happen again, our team should improve on its whole.

Another thing we should not forget is, compared to last season, we have lost 2 experienced leaders in the dressing room: Cech and Drogba, they won us points with their presence. We should compensate this with quality players.

Doom mongering on here is embarrassing. There's still room for improvement in our squad even without signings If you look at our core:

Oscar - Nailed on to improve this season

Hazard - Already the best player in the League. Still another gear or 2 left in him.

Cesc - Second season. Should improve.

Costa - I've harshly criticized him but he played an entire season with dodgy hammys yet still scored 20 League goals. He's likely to improve even further this coming season

Matic - Thought he was bang average for most of last season especially when compared to his debut year. Should improve.

Courtois - Is only going to get better

Azpiluceta - Defensively we all know how ridiculously good he is. Is only going to get better offensively.

RLC - Might be the first youngster since JT to break into the first team with the way Jose talks about him.

The only real question marks in our squad are Cahill, Ivanovic, Terry & Willian. Either because of age or they aren't good enough.That's why we're in for Pedro & Stones.

Wait so, Willian is a "real question mark" but Oscar isn't ?

Wait so, Willian is a "real question mark" but Oscar isn't ?

Willian was the most consistent AM in the 2013-14 season. And at the second half of 2015-15 season he was our second best AM again and top 4 performers along JT, Azpi and Hazard.

He improved massively in attack but still people will always trash him and underrate him by looking at stats. I understand other fans will google his stats and saying "nah he is not good enough, but I honestly don't understand how our own fans can overlook his overall contribution and build up to attacks, and only look at final stat numbers which are actually overrated.

Willian was the most consistent AM in the 2013-14 season. And at the second half of 2015-15 season he was our second best AM again and top 4 performers along JT, Azpi and Hazard.

He improved massively in attack but still people will always trash him and underrate him by looking at stats. I understand other fans will google his stats and saying "nah he is not good enough, but I honestly don't understand how our own fans can overlook his overall contribution and build up to attacks, and only look at final stat numbers which are actually overrated.

keep saying this even though the blinkered will never see it .

you surely do not want this guy here and you have made your statement in Isco,Gotze,Reus thread sometimes it difficult to handle[emoji174][emoji35][emoji80] if it does happen that chelsea sign just want to say you should prepare you mind and be strong if it happen.

Won't happen.