Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

what about pedro?

He didn't talk about him specificly in any interview but Enrique basically came out a few days ago and said it is the player's decision but he wants Pedro to stay. So it is all up to the player now and the manager/president would want him to stay if he is undecided.

Quite similar to our Cech case this summer actually.

I doubt Jose would sign a player like Pedro. Pedro shoud play against Mallorca and Almeria not Newcastle and Everton. He is a talented guy, it would be a shame not seeing him perform from November till the end of March.

“I see his future (salah) elsewhere, either as a loan or an offer that we are happy to accept, he told Chelsea TV. “At the moment with Hazard and Willian, Traore, Moses and Cuadrado we have five players for these positions. It is better not to have so many.”

Maybe Traore, Moses and RLC could be like new signings for us then..

Lol we're not getting anyone unless we sell from what I've noticed. Except the slow centerbacks problem solved by buying stones, it's as if it'll be the same.

No problem if it means traore and RLC get games next season. I'm willing to forget we sold cech to Arsenal and I'm willing to reduce my champions League expectations if we get some young youth players through.

Lol we're not getting anyone unless we sell from what I've noticed. Except the slow centerbacks problem solved by buying stones, it's as if it'll be the same.

No problem if it means traore and RLC get games next season. I'm willing to forget we sold cech to Arsenal and I'm willing to reduce my champions League expectations if we get some young youth players through.

Whats with the young players obsession? None are even close to play for us. Watching RLC only a mad man can say he is ready to play for us.

Whats with the young players obsession? None are even close to play for us. Watching RLC only a mad man can say he is ready to play for us.

This is what Mourinho said yesterday

We have only one chance to win, he said, And that is if we can be better with the SAME people.

It's a big challenge. To be better with the same people, the players have to be better individually than they were last year. So when they think, Oh last season I did great this season it is not enough.

John Terry - great season. This season it is not enough. Must be better. Fabregas. I dont know how many assists last year. Fantastic. It is not enough. Because the others are going to improve with the players they are bringing in and we have to improve by ourselves with our work.

We feel we have the tools to improve our team without a player like that (pogba). And the tools are ourselves.

Can I coach better than last year? Can I make a better training plan? Can the players be better individually? Can the young players become better? The Oscars, the Willians, these guys. Can the older players, like John and Ivanovic still be better than they were last year?

This seems like he's satisfied and doesn't want new improved players. Imo from how we suffered in the big games last season, we have no chance in the Champions League with our current team. But we can easily beat the smaller teams till we win the league, Mourinho can still do his magic of not losing to any of the top four contenders and we still have a big chance of retaining the title.

I wanted the board to appease us fans for selling cech to Arsenal buy buying a marquee player, just like they got fabregas when lampard went to city, but it seems nothing will happen. So I'll derive some joy if I see traore and RLC come through.

Traore is a goalscoring attacking player which can help us, and I don't see anything mikel can do that RLC can't if given the same minutes mikel got last season.

This is what Mourinho said yesterday

This seems like he's satisfied and doesn't want new improved players. Imo from how we suffered in the big games last season, we have no chance in the Champions League with our current team. But we can easily beat the smaller teams till we win the league, Mourinho can still do his magic of not losing to any of the top four contenders and we still have a big chance of retaining the title.

I wanted the board to appease us fans for selling cech to Arsenal buy buying a marquee player, just like they got fabregas when lampard went to city, but it seems nothing will happen. So I'll derive some joy if I see traore and RLC come through.

Traore is a goalscoring attacking player which can help us, and I don't see anything mikel can do that RLC can't if given the same minutes mikel got last season.

Rlc shouldn't be utilised as mikel. It would destroy his chance

watch your mouth u bitch or someone might push u over, Traore is a boss, Musonda & Boga are bosses and Colkett is a boss. All could play for us right now u cheeky slut

watch your mouth u bitch or someone might push u over, Traore is a boss, Musonda & Boga are bosses and Colkett is a boss. All could play for us right now u cheeky slut

Maybe you ment that they're GODS, The best young players in the world! If given the CHANCE they will win us not only the PREM League, But also the CL!

when did we turn into arsenal?

The transfer window is open for six more weeks, during which time Jose Mourinho says he hopes to add a defender to his squad in addition to the two signings already completed.

Following the departures of Chelsea legends Didier Drogba and Petr Cech, the manager moved quickly to replace them, bringing in Falcao on loan to complement Diego Costa and Loic Remy up front, while adding Asmir Begovic to challenge Thibaut Courtois for the goalkeeping spot.

Mourinho has been discussing the new pair, one of whom he has already had the chance to work with in these first few days of pre-season in Montreal. He has also assessed the overall make-up of his squad which he hopes to guide to a second consecutive Premier League title.

‘It’s a big challenge for Begovic because he has Courtois, an amazing goalkeeper who immediately made a great impact when he arrived in England,’ said the boss.

‘But I wanted to replace Petr not with a good goalkeeper but with a very good goalkeeper. I think we have in our squad two of the best five goalkeepers in the Premier League. Begovic is going to compete with Courtois. The one with more clean sheets is the one that has to play, but I am so happy and so calm because we have two fantastic goalkeepers.

‘Falcao comes to us with motivation,’ continued Mourinho, turning his attention to the Colombian striker who will meet the players for the first time on Tuesday.

‘He is very disappointed and frustrated because people in England may think he is not a fantastic player because of last season, but he’s in a great moment of his career with many years in front of him to be back to a certain level.

‘We don’t put any pressure on him. We want him to feel completely free to work and wait for goals and happiness and for sure it will come.’

Mourinho doesn’t expect much more transfer activity at Stamford Bridge this summer but there is one position he feels needs strengthening to add to the world-class talent which delivered the Premier League and the Capital One Cup last term.

‘I am looking for a defender to finish the balance in our squad and after that we are ready to answer to anything that can happen with our players,’ he explained.

‘If one of our players wants to leave or we agree a deal for a player to leave we have to answer immediately because at this moment we have balance and quality in numbers. We cannot lose that balance.

‘To go to next season with basically the same squad that we had last season, when our direct competitors are investing a lot, is a big challenge. That’s something I understand and accept - it’s a compliment to us that the other teams are buying so much.

‘They will improve immediately with the new players, and for us there is only one way to improve, which is to work fantastically well and to improve what we have which is the same as last season.’

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/07/mourinho--settled-squad.html

You are taking Jose's words too literally and not giving sufficient weight to the fact a manager has many audiences when he speaks. Do you want him to say this squad isn't good enough, that it desperately needs help only to then find himself facing the same faces on August 8th because the recruitment hasn't worked out? Or perhaps you want him to say we'll pay any price just to get players in so that clubs inflate their already ridiculous asking prices, and agents their wage demands, still further?

I thought Jose's statements on transfer activity, since before the end of last season, were transparent and easy to read.

How long for? As far as you're concerned will the same apply next year? And the year after, and the year after that and so on? Do we hold a celebration parade if we get 2 young players playing fifteen senior games a season each or does it have to be 3 lads playing 20 games each before we all get the flags out trapes down to Eel Brooke Common?