Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Anyone else find this "Good, hope someone else gets Pedro, lol hahaha lmao" sentiment so irksome? Yes let's crib about a slow window but also spare no opportunity to pour scorn on the only real alternative in the market who is

- available

- actually plays the fucking position

- quite good

- fairly affordable

- is open to a move

lmao so funny riiiight, guys? GUISE??? Gonna play FM now where the transfers are as simple as "I want you, take this money, I get you."

inb4 more shit.

So you're saying: At the moment we are not buying so let us buy some random shit just for the reason that he is available! I personally am against this signing as are others, You are for it and I'm sure that many others are for it aslo! Not sure but that's how society and forums as well! Some people are for something and some are against it! Yes it's not up to them and someone else will decide on the particular ! That does not mean that some have to agree with it! :dunno:

So you're saying: At the moment we are not buying so let buy some random shit just so for the reason that he is available! I personally am against this signing as are others, You are for it and I'm sure that many others are for it aslo! Not sure but that's how society and forums per se works! Some people are for something and some are against it! Yes it's not up to them and someone else will decide on the particular ! That does not mean that some have to agree with it!

Not sure why you're going into the philosophy about life and forums, lol. Point out the part where I stated anything to the effect that my opinion is what counts and they have to be agreed with ... so thanks, but I don't need that lecture. I was merely irritated with the numerous "ah yes, good he's not coming" type posts and said so :)

Also, the bulk of my post lists out reasons why I'm for the move, so if that somehow comes across as 'random' to you, well okay.

Pay Griezmann release clause and you get him right away.

Griezmann isn't that much better than Pedro. Actually there is nothing to really say he is better at all on the right wing. He's been playing as a striker for the past year.

Pay Griezmann release clause and you get him right away.

there have been 3 or 4 posters who have already said this, i think i quoted you before saying the same thing, but here it is again

GRIEZEMANN IS NOT A RW. HE HAS BARELY EVER PLAYED AS A RW. HE IS A SECOND STRIKER/CAM. WE DONT NEED HIM.

So you're saying: At the moment we are not buying so let us buy some random shit just for the reason that he is available! I personally am against this signing as are others, You are for it and I'm sure that many others are for it aslo! Not sure but that's how society and forums as well! Some people are for something and some are against it! Yes it's not up to them and someone else will decide on the particular ! That does not mean that some have to agree with it! :dunno:

pedro = random shit!!! hmmm.. interesting.

there have been 3 or 4 posters who have already said this, i think i quoted you before saying the same thing, but here it is again

GRIEZEMANN IS NOT A RW. HE HAS BARELY EVER PLAYED AS A RW. HE IS A SECOND STRIKER/CAM. WE DONT NEED HIM.

Just because he has "barely played there" does not mean we couldnt or wouldnt. Plenty of times players have been played out of position, and he offers versality all across the line .

Ramires, Zouma, even Oscar and Hazard have been played "out of position"

He is a natual goal scorer and thats the key, plus he would be able to rotate in his best postion when injurys, suspensions hit, so I am not sorry to say I agree!

At the start of June, Mourinho distanced the Blues from a move for Griezmann stating the Frenchman was "not within our objectives to strengthen the squad for next season" but maybe the Portuguese has since reconsidered his options as this is one transfer rumour that just won't go away.

The Special One would be right to have a change of heart because Griezmann could be just the type of player he needs if Chelsea are to successfully defend their Premier League title and mount an all-out assault on the Champions League.

Offering raw power, goals and the versatility to play on both flanks as well as down the middle, Greizmann looks built to withstand the rigours of a 60-game season -- compelling factors that will not be lost on Mourinho. After all, discounting the wild-card appeal of imminent signing Radamel Falcao, he gauges the risk of being overtly reliant on an injury (or suspension) prone Costa that leaves Eden Hazard to score the bulk of the Blues goals.

Just because he has "barely played there" does not mean we couldnt or wouldnt. Plenty of times players have been played out of position, and he offers versality all across the line .

Ramires, Zouma, even Oscar and Hazard have been played "out of position"

He is a natual goal scorer and thats the key, plus he would be able to rotate in his best postion when injurys, suspensions hit, so I am not sorry to say I agree!

At the start of June, Mourinho distanced the Blues from a move for Griezmann stating the Frenchman was "not within our objectives to strengthen the squad for next season" but maybe the Portuguese has since reconsidered his options as this is one transfer rumour that just won't go away.

The Special One would be right to have a change of heart because Griezmann could be just the type of player he needs if Chelsea are to successfully defend their Premier League title and mount an all-out assault on the Champions League.

Offering raw power, goals and the versatility to play on both flanks as well as down the middle, Greizmann looks built to withstand the rigours of a 60-game season -- compelling factors that will not be lost on Mourinho. After all, discounting the wild-card appeal of imminent signing Radamel Falcao, he gauges the risk of being overtly reliant on an injury (or suspension) prone Costa that leaves Eden Hazard to score the bulk of the Blues goals.

ramires plays 5/6 matches a season as a RW in big matches.

oscar played as a RW in his first season and was average at best.

zouma has played 3 or 4 times.

but essentialy, each of them play the part that they have been BOUGHT in to do in the team.

none of them were brought for 44million for playing in a position that they have never played in. get the difference!!!!???

LOl.. seriously. an excerpt from an article!!! guess its easy to convince people these days.

You insulted Oscar with shit and said very nasty things about him in one post. What a joke.

oscar was poor/shit from jan onwards. not an exagerration. or not entirely wrong.

pedro is some "random shit" player. LOL.

but i like your strategy. cant find a thing to say, so lets just get oscar into the mix of things.

ramires plays 5/6 matches a season as a RW in big matches.

oscar played as a RW in his first season and was average at best.

zouma has played 3 or 4 times.

but essentialy, each of them play the part that they have been BOUGHT in to do in the team.

none of them were brought for 44million for playing in a position that they have never played in. get the difference!!!!???

LOl.. seriously. an excerpt from an article!!! guess its easy to convince people these days.

lol yourself, who's to say he wont play in this best position? certainly not you!

oscar was poor/shit from jan onwards. not an exagerration. or not entirely wrong.

pedro is some "random shit" player. LOL.

but i like your strategy. cant find a thing to say, so lets just get oscar into the mix of things.

Dude you said something like "He is a garbage human, shit player, etc" i can't find you exact quote since it's been long since that and wouldn't surprise me if you edited. But i remember clearly a lot of users got angry you bash you're own players like that. So it hypocritical to even talk about other players.

Not sure why you're going into the philosophy about life and forums, lol. Point out the part where I stated anything to the effect that my opinion is what counts and they have to be agreed with ... so thanks, but I don't need that lecture. I was merely irritated with the numerous "ah yes, good he's not coming" type posts and said so :)

Also, the bulk of my post lists out reasons why I'm for the move, so if that somehow comes across as 'random' to you, well okay.

I'm not trying to teach or lecture you abou anything, you are clearly so beyond any of That boy!

9-Mad-Max-AP.jpg