Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Come On Van Gaal! giphy.gif

Hoping this transfer doesn't fructify makes me more naughty than the chance of Messi signing for us. We would so destroy what we've been trying to build the last 2-3 seasons. Squad is almost complete and ready for domination in the next years and we're gonna hollow the path with yet another fail RW.

Willian was the most consistent AM in the 2013-14 season. And at the second half of 2015-15 season he was our second best AM again and top 4 performers along JT, Azpi and Hazard.

He improved massively in attack but still people will always trash him and underrate him by looking at stats. I understand other fans will google his stats and saying "nah he is not good enough, but I honestly don't understand how our own fans can overlook his overall contribution and build up to attacks, and only look at final stat numbers which are actually overrated.

On the contrary. Willian is the most babied player in our entire squad. You can literally count on one hand the amount of Chelsea forwards over the last 10-12 years that would get away with having only 5 assists in 2 seasons.

Not going to derail this thread. Everyone knows my feelings about Willian by now, doesn't need to be said again.

On the contrary. Willian is the most babied player in our entire squad. You can literally count on one hand the amount of Chelsea forwards over the last 10-12 years that would get away with having only 5 assists in 2 seasons.

Not going to derail this thread. Everyone knows my feelings about Willian by now, doesn't need to be said again.

I think you're honestly overlooking his contribution to our goals. He creates many chances for others who wasted those chances. For example in the match against Schalke, he could've had 2 assists but DD wasted those chances.

Also, he often makes decisive pass prior to the assist maker. For example:

- Long ball to Azpi, Azpi to Diego, goal (Liverpool)

- Picks up the ball from Begovic, pass to Hazard, Hazard to Remy, goal (Stoke)

- Smart fast corner to Ivanovic, Ivanovic to Oscar, Goal (Newcastle)

- Dribbles past 3-4 man, opens the ball up to Diego, Diego pass to Oscar, goal (Swansea)

These are just 4 moments I remember but there are more of them. How do you rate these actions?

I think you're honestly overlooking his contribution to our goals. He creates many chances for others who wasted those chances. For example in the match against Schalke, he could've had 2 assists but DD wasted those chances.

Also, he often makes decisive pass prior to the assist maker. For example:

- Long ball to Azpi, Azpi to Diego, goal (Liverpool)

- Picks up the ball from Begovic, pass to Hazard, Hazard to Remy, goal (Stoke)

- Smart fast corner to Ivanovic, Ivanovic to Oscar, Goal (Newcastle)

- Dribbles past 3-4 man, opens the ball up to Diego, Diego pass to Oscar, goal (Swansea)

These are just 4 moments I remember but there are more of them. How do you rate these actions?

this. i honestly think people who critisize willian just watch the goals of the match but not the match itself. if only he could back himself up by goals.

We better not miss out on him..really want him here.

Hope Agent Cesc comes to the rescue!

Yes and we have more agents here in Azpi and Diego, many ex La Liga players plus London. United have De Gea who is leaving sooner or later, Mata (unstable future?) and Herrera.

So in players it's 3 v 2, but the key is the manager. Mou vs Van Gaal.

Mourinho was hated by all Barca players, but changed this in a 10 minute conversation with Cesc. Can he do it again with Pedro?