Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

• 2 weeks later...

So instead of coming back to pre season training and putting in some time and effort trying to impress Conte that hes Chelsea standard hes off at the soddin zoo in Tenerife.

Its not like he needs a break after the Euros is it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/07/2016 at 7:02 PM, Unionjack said:

So instead of coming back to pre season training and putting in some time and effort trying to impress Conte that hes Chelsea standard hes off at the soddin zoo in Tenerife.

Its not like he needs a break after the Euros is it?

Even if he didn't play he still trained and was a part of a squad in a major, you need to break from football mentally.

I think it's a compulsory rule that footballers need three weeks off from football related activity.

Just now, Tomo said:

Even if he didn't play he still trained and was a part of a squad in a major, you need to break from football mentally.

I think it's a compulsory rule that footballers need three weeks off from football related activity.

Dont think theres a rule. Bat Sushi was back a week before the other Belgians. Previously Sxurrle was back 2 weeks before other Germans came back.

Maybe a guideline??

On 7/22/2016 at 5:49 AM, Unionjack said:

Dont think theres a rule. Bat Sushi was back a week before the other Belgians. Previously Sxurrle was back 2 weeks before other Germans came back.

Maybe a guideline??

Bat Sushi played like 20mins in the Euros

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

And Pedro played like what? 13mins? Whats the point?

agree on that one, but still players to not come whenever they want club gives them the date and they take full advantage of it.

1 minute ago, MefiX19 said:

agree on that one, but still players to not come whenever they want club gives them the date and they take full advantage of it.

So you think if a player wanted to come back early. Say like Schurrle did 2 or 3 weeks early after the world cup, the club would have said : Oiii Schurrle NOOOOO! You think you're coming back early after winning that world cup thingy, flouncing around with that gold medal round yer neck, just because you want to be fit and strong. . The health and saety department wont allow it. NOOOO!

Bit extreme but ya get my point ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Took his goal well, great little lay off from Batshuayi. If we are to really challenge this year and if he remains here we need more from this guy, he needs to raise his game and become UN-droppable. It's possible because I also think Willian needs to kick on also, him and Willian are a threat when their game is raised, we need more of it.

Yo man, if Matic and Pedro wanna leave i don't see why the club should stand in their way. Wish this business was taken cared of earlier in the window.

Why didn't they make their feelings known June 1st? Doubt the club will let both leave now in the middle of August. 

On 08/08/2016 at 8:30 AM, Special Juan said:

Took his goal well, great little lay off from Batshuayi. If we are to really challenge this year and if he remains here we need more from this guy, he needs to raise his game and become UN-droppable. It's possible because I also think Willian needs to kick on also, him and Willian are a threat when their game is raised, we need more of it.

I'd have Square over Pedro any day and I'd be hard to pick Willian over Square too.

We would be stoopid to get shot of either moses or Square as both offer great alternative options to use.

Iys no point in just sticking a weaker version of a player on the bench. It makes much more sense in bringing on someone totally different that could change the game. I cant see Pedro doing that.

1 hour ago, Blue-in-me-Veins said:

Yo man, if Matic and Pedro wanna leave i don't see why the club should stand in their way. Wish this business was taken cared of earlier in the window.

Why didn't they make their feelings known June 1st? Doubt the club will let both leave now in the middle of August. 

Because Chelsea are what AVB said.