West Brom v Chelsea

Jase

Ivan will play tomorrow IMO, i think Baba trained alone all week so pretty sure he wont start.

Agree. I really doubt Jose will start with Baba in this massive massive game for us (confidence way). Iva on the right, this is what I except.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, with some of the results today and a BIG THREE POINTS BY THE CHELS tomorrow and a loss or draw by City and everyone will be coming back to us at the top, given that I think Liverpool definitively drops points at Emirates on Sunday.

Based on Jose's comments, everyone is rededicating themselves to kick it in gear for the year. Time to get focused and go to work.

I want to see Pedro in the starting XI. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Up with the Chels!! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

I know bruv. Got an old Beetle convertible. Dropped a Porsche engine in and some new back wheels. It eats money. Sold a couple of records to get it sorted. Cant see me getting it back. Need a drink.

Ummm Noooo really! Well fuck me I never knew that, So glad you told me. Im self medicating and I need a day to day helper to keep me functional.

In case it didn't come across 1438276901-tumblr-m3wcg1mgcr1qldfgvo1-50

Sorry to hear about your car mate - that would really fuck me off :(

That's a great mod for the Beetle :)

I'm just customising the fuck out of my VW Caddy :) if someone nicked it - I would be sooooo gutted

orry to hear about your car mate - that would really fuck me off :( That's a great mod for the Beetle :) I'm just customising the fuck out of my VW Caddy :) if someone nicked it - I would be sooooo gutted

nah_zpsazjqktfb.gif Ta mate - sent msg to keep thread footy

This is a turning point match. Tough to repeat as champions no doubt, especially with almost exactly the same team. Easy to get complacent when you waltzed to the trophy in previous year. We played with a thin squad last year and appeared to start the year with the same template. Sprinkle in 1pt thru two games, untouchable JT subbed and Pedro signing...all of a sudden everybody is on notice. Even Tibo nervously looking at Begovic performance against Citeh. Might be the best thing that could've happened to us.

Then again maybe this means fuck all. If I'm a betting man we come out tomorrow with a strong performance.

Then again maybe this means fuck all. If I'm a betting man we come out tomorrow with a strong performance.

If Pedro doens't start tomorrow then I see us putting up an average performance and then feeling happy with a point.

simply can't accept anything other than 3 points :angry: