• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it tragic that the line up I'm expecting is;

Courtois

Ivanovic - Cahill - Terry - Azpilicueta

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

Subs: Begovic, Zouma, Pedro, Remy, Cuadrado, Mikel, RLC (just for show)

:lol:

Courtois

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

would it be a great feeling if pedro came on and scored the winner

Courtois

Matic - Fabregas

Willian - Oscar - Hazard

Costa

No Ramires at all?

Oh yeah, I forgot. He'll probably be in for RLC then.

Either way, I just feel like Mou won't drop Ivanovic and he won't play Pedro from the beginning.. Praying I'm wrong!

If Oscar doesn't make it, then I can see Ramires starting, either in a 4-3-3 or the RW.

Oh yeah, I forgot. He'll probably be in for RLC then.

Either way, I just feel like Mou won't drop Ivanovic and he won't play Pedro from the beginning.. Praying I'm wrong!

I also have the same bad feeling and I really hope this feeling goes away. FFS thats why we bought no need to play the wait and watch. He is good enough to start

If Oscar doesn't make it, then I can see Ramires starting, either in a 4-3-3 or the RW.

Jason, please :( I'm going to have nightmares.

I also have the same bad feeling and I really hope this feeling goes away. FFS thats why we bought no need to play the wait and watch. He is good enough to start

Me too mate. Pedro doesn't need any time to get match fit, he played just a few days go! We talk about Ramires' versatility, but Pedro is two-footed which not a lot of players are anymore. Meaning he can literally replace anyone across our attacking final third.. Bar Hazard I guess, but even he needs to start putting in the work.

Don't worry. Ramires will start and end up scoring a hat-trick...

Bahaha!

I'll give it to Ramires though, when he scores they tend to be some pretty outrageous goals. Barcelona and Man City come to mind :lol:

I dont know about anyone else and i got no idea how the players are feeling but I tell ya what my attitude is changing very fast about this season.

Yeah I know we only made a couple of signings and we still have alot of dead weight I would much rather use as ships anchors but Im getting this buzz that Ive had for the start of the past 2 seasons when I feel summet good is going to happen.

Its Pedro coming and even having links in the transfer market again it does the soul the world of good.

Im praying that we can just squeeze 2 more in by closing time but right now Im feeling up for making a fight of this season. Bollox to the lot of them.

I know its alot to ask but Id love to see Baba/JT/Happy/Dave back 4 with a Hazzard/Willian,Osar/Pedro MF.

Bloody big shame we couldnt have had all the transfers in for pre season but hey shit happens sometimes.